Part 2

You couldn't stop thinking about what had happened. You didn't have slept well that night, because all you could think about was Jungkook. The way his lips kissed yours, the way his hands explored your body, the way his cock felt inside of you...argh! How could you let that happen? For god sakes, he was the person who always drove you crazy in so many ways...good and bad ways. And you fucked with him. You fucked so well with him... Shit.

You woke up thinking that maybe it had been just a dream, but the purple marks on your neck and breasts did show you the opposite. You managed to hide that the best way you could. Fuck! You remembered you hadn't finished the homework. That was getting even better. How would you even look at him when you meet with him? How would he react?
"Don't think I'm gonna stop bothering you, nerd." "How can you start liking me when you already did?" He had said. And unfortunately he was so damn right, that asshole. Well, half right.
You got dressed and made your way to school. When you got there you did everything you could to avoid Jungkook. But you knew it was ridiculous because you were in the same class.
You sat on your usual chair, the class hadn't started yet. Your head quickly got full of thoughts about that night, but you were cut off when a paper ball reached your head. You didn't need to turn around to know who it was.
"Thinking about last night, baby girl?" He whispered into your ear and sat on the chair next to yours.
"Don't even think about it. I'm just thinking about how fucked I'm because we didn't finish the homework" you said quickly.
"Your homework? Such a shame, I thought you were fucked because of me" he said with a cocky smile. You tightened your thighs together because of his words but managed to not let him realize how those words got you aroused.
"Well, you thought wrong" you said, blushing a little. He chuckled.
"Don't worry nerd. I need to reclaim my grades so I finished it by myself" he said and you looked at him in surprise. He had done? Was he serious?
"Good morning, class" the teacher's voice made you jump on your sit.
"Well...See you later, baby girl" Jungkook said and went back to his original chair - far from you - but not before messing up your hair. You groaned at his stupid action but then ignored.
'See you later?'
"So, I asked you to do a homework about-" the teacher started saying but you couldn't hear one word that he was saying. You were so distracted!
"Sit beside your pairs. We're gonna start the presentations. Someone please turn off the lights for us to see the slides" He said. Oh no. Fuck. Fucking hell.
And in one sec, Jungkook was beside you, smirking cockily at your reaction.
The show had started and you were ignoring Jungkook completely. You couldn't dare with that. How was that possible to hate and like someone at the same time? The classroom got dark, except by the light of the slides.
"Don't you want to repeat that?" Jungkook whispered, loud enough just for you to hear, pulling you from your thoughts.
"W-what?" You said, shocked and paralyzed. And in confusion for a sec.
He came closer to you, his arm touching yours. He looked at the teacher to check if he was immersed at the presentation - and he was, like the rest of the class - and then at you but you refused to look back at him so he leaned closer, you could feel his warm breath on your ear.
"Don't you want me to fuck you again? Don't you want to suck my cock like you did so well?" He said as his hands made their way up to your knee, circling your skin with his fingertips, making you jump a little. He continued, "Because I really would like to feel your little pussy around my cock again" he said. Before you could stop yourself you let a low moan escape your lips, but he heard, what gave him more confidence to keep going.
His hands were traveling upper and upper till it found your inner thigh. You let out a heavy breath when he squeezed it. But the voice of the students who were talking about their homework did wake you from your hypnosis.
"Stop it" you could say, pulling his hand away from you, "Stop teasing me, stop talking to me. We are not friends and what happened last night was a big mistake. Let's finish this homework and back to our usual routine. Or even better, after that, can you please stop teasing and bothering me? We're not kids anymore" you said.
"Yes you're right. We're not kids. So stop pretending you don't want me and let's fuck once again as you want too" he said and his hand touched your clothed pussy over your skirt, making you gasp.
Fuck that felt so well. He started rubbing your clit slowly, teasing you. He pulled your panties aside and touched your pussy.
"Already wet? I didn't even touch you properly" he whispered.
"Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Y/N, I suppose you are talking about the homework so if you are too immersed on it, please come here and talk to the class about what you both have done" the teacher said, making Jungkook pull away from you quickly.
You both did what you were told to and then went back to your sits. You did well, you spoke well but you couldn't even remember what you had just done there. Jungkook's previous actions got you so fucking aroused.
He looked at you and before he could do anything you started saying, "Please, don't. Don't touch me, don't tease me. I really shouldn't have let that happen" you said as serious as you could. But he doesn't seem to care because he got closer to you again.
"Why are you refusing that? Stop lying to yourself, Y/N. You liked what happened and I know that my touch get you soaking wet" he said and approached his hands to your pussy again
"However... You're telling me to stop but your body is saying the opposite" he teased. He was right. You were ready for him.
You couldn't let that happen again, so you decided to run away from that.
"Mr. Thompson" you called the teacher, "May I go to the infirmary? I don't feel good" You asked. He nodded and you stood up from your chair, not daring to look at Jungkook when you got out from the class.
When you got into the bathroom, you washed your face. You looked yourself at the mirror.
What are you doing? You hate him. No...you don't hate him but...Urgh! Forget it; it was just a one night thing. He is a jerk. It doesn't matter how good his touch is, you're backing to that classroom and pretending he does not exist'
you breathed deeply and walked towards the bathroom's door. You were about to go back to the class when something pushed you back.
You froze with the figure that was in front of you. Jungkook put his head back to the hall, checking if someone had seen him before closing the door.
"What the fuck? Jungkook! That's the girls' bathroom, you cannot come here like the-" you said but we're cut off by him, who pushed you against the wall and pressed his body against yours, wrapping his hand around your throat.
"You thought that run away would save you?" He groaned as the hand that wasn't on your throat grabbed your waist "It won't. How did you dare to run from me?"
He groaned and pushed you into one of the cubicles.
"We shouldn't do this. We're at school" you tried to say. You knew you were lying to yourself, because you probably wanted that as much as he did, but you couldn't do that again.
He stepped closer to you, grabbing your waist and walking you backwards till your back hit the wall.
He kissed you, the kiss was soft at first but it became rougher. You closed your eyes and kissed him back. His hands made their way to your breasts, squeezing there softly. He pulled away and let his lips found your jawline. His teeth soon brushed against your neck, making you whimper as his hands explored your whole body.
And suddenly, he pulled away, letting you breathing heavily.
"Well...As you said, we shouldn't do this. It's too wrong, isn't it? You are a good student so you wouldn't dare to do something wrong" he said cockily. Blood burned on your cheeks. You felt frustration filling your body. He had done all that teasing for nothing? He was really using your own words against yourself? And worst, were you really thinking about kissing him right there?
"I could keep going... If you begged me" he tilted his head to the side. If you were red before, now you were about to become a tomato. No, Y/N, don't. Just come back to the class.
"We don't have much time. I'm going back to class" he said.
"Wait" you almost yelled. He looked at you, waiting.
"I...Jungkook...Hm" you tried to say. You were so nervous, urgh. "Please touch me. Let me feel you. I need it" you said, not looking into his eyes. He chuckled at your submission.
"Where do you want me to touch you?" he asked.
"My lips..." You said blushing. He stepped closer and kissed you, but his hands weren't touching you. You knew what game he wanted to play.
"Put your hands on my ass" you said shyly. He bit on your bottom lip and you moaned when his hands made their way to your ass. He massaged your skin softly before slapping it. You gasped.
"What about now, baby girl?" he said between kisses.
"Explore my body with your hands" you said, already melting into his touch and forgetting your shyness. One of his hands slipped over your shirt and grabbed your boobs, squeezing it softly as his lips traveled down to your necks. He sucked your sensitive skin and you whimpered.
"No more marks" you groaned. He chuckled and kept going. His hands were now lifting your shirt up, stopping when your breasts were exposed. He kissed your semi clothed breasts, traveling down to your stomach, licking your skin as he slowly got to his knees. He lifted your skirt up, exposing your underwear.
"What do you want, huh? Do you want me to make you come on my fingers? On my mouth?" he teased.
"Please, fuck..." you whimpered "Just touch me already kookie" you begged. He did spread your legs a little and brushed his nose on your inner thighs and on your clothed pussy. The contact was driving you insane; you wanted to fuck with him so much. He slowly took off your panties and started.
He picked up one of your legs and put it over his shoulder, earning a good view and good access to your pussy.
He gave you a long and deep lick at first from your entrance to your clit. He sucked harshly; you wrapped your fingers on his hair, pulling him closer. One of his fingers teased your entrance, you tried to earn some friction but he didn't let you.
"Jungkook" you whimpered
"Shh, quiet time, baby girl" he whispered. He pushed in one finger, slowly pumping it in and out as he sucked your clit teasingly. You couldn't help but cover your mouth; it was too much pleasure to not moan. He pushed one more finger and soon a third; you started feeling your legs trembling. His thrusts became faster, your pussy dripping wet as he finger fucked you. You were about to cum, your walls clenching more and more. His fingers were curling inside of you, hitting your g-spot and driving you insane for more.
"Tell me what you want" he groaned against your skin and gave a little bit, what made your legs tremble.
"Please, I wanna cum" you begged.
"Cum for me, nerd"
Your climax got closer, and when he curled his fingers once more you couldn't take it any longer. You came all over her face, a loud and deep moan escaping your lips. He stood up, smirking at himself. He got out of the cubicle and washed his face as you put on your panties.
You sat on the counter and stared at your fingertips. Shit, Y/N, what are you doing?
He looked at you and positioned himself between your legs.
He grabbed your hand and placed it on his erect cock against his pants. Your eyes widened.
"You feel that? That's my cock screaming to fuck you" he whispered on your ear, sending shivers to your body.
"I made you cum once more and I want a payback" he said and kissed your earlobe. You pushed him and got to your feet.
"I don't owe you anything" you groaned, your 'Jungkook-hater-side' appearing again. You turned and looked yourself on the mirror, bending over to see your face clearly.
He pressed his clothed cock against your clothed butt and grabbed your thirst, pulling your back to collide against his chest.
"This is not over yet, Y/N" he said and turned you around to face you.
"I'm gonna fuck this pretty little pussy of yours once more. Not now. But I'll" he groaned and left the bathroom, leaving you speechless at that promise that he would certainly keep.