Meeting Jessika Renae Gideon

AG: Hei fellow readers, ApocalypticGirl here. As you can see this is the rewrite of The Profilers Daughter. When I first began writing this book everything came naturally, but as always, writers block happens and life happens. So anyway I am discontinuing the old book and redoing it! My writing has changed so much that I feel it's best to just scrap and redo everything. So without further ado let's begin by introducing our main protagonist!

Jessika: You don't have to be so dramatic about it.

AG: You know if I wasn't Roxy would have been.

Jess: Fair point

AG: So Jess, tells us about yourself.

Jess: Well my name is Jessika Renae Gideon, I'm 27 and daughter of Jason Gideon. I work for the FBI on the floor below the BAU as a surveillance specialist. Most of my work is going undercover in small crimes such as rape, theft, and child crimes.

AG: Interesting. What does your father think of your position?

Jess: It varies. If I'm out in the field he's a little protective about it but he understands that he can't stop me from doing my job as he has his own to focus on.

AG: Have you ever thought about joining the BAU?

Jess: I've helped out a few teams with some of their local cases. Mainly with Agent Gren when she asks but I have never really thought about doing what she and my father do. It's a lot on the mind than just saving someone from a horrible memory.

AG: Indeed. Your father took a bit of time off when his group was killed. Over the years I'm sure he has many scars he doesn't want to remember.

Jess: He's usually stuck in his old ways as well. I remember when he came back and was telling me about the tech analyst that he met. He seemed very confused at first but I think he got used to it.

AG: I bet. Do you live with your father or no?

Jess: No but I do live in the same complex as he does. He is usually my ride to work.

AG: Any hobbies outside of work?

Jess: I like to play chess. My father has pretty much taught me everything I know. I also like to read. I can read at about 10,000 words per minute and I have a large collection of horror and mystery books along with some fantasy and a few non-English books. 

AG: Non-English books? Do you speak any other language?

Jess: I know some Korean, Chinese, and a bit of Russian and Spanish.

AG: Ooooh interesting. So anything else we should know about you?

Jess: Uuuuuhhh ~whispers in AG's ear~

AG: Not a word will be said.

And that is the new Jessika! I hope you guys will like the route I take with Jessika and this story. I will try to add some of the same things I had in the old version including Roxy, giving her her own enemy, and so forth. Anyway I hope you guys will like it! Ciao!