Thirteen

I rolled over staring at the cieling as the cold wind hit my window making it shake a little.

It's 2am and I'm up overthinking everything. All I want to do is be with grayson but I'm falling, and I'm falling for him hard.

A part of me wants a relationship with him but then again, I'm a senior in high-school, then I go to college, he's already been through all that and I don't want him to get tired of babysitting me. Maybe it's just a fling to him but I need to know before I get myself hurt.

That's it. I rolled over grabbing my phone and called him. He immediately answered and his deep sleepy voice came on the phone making my heart flutter.

"Hey baby, you okay? " I smile at the sound of him calling me baby, it was so sweet.

"I can't sleep, can I come over?" I waited for an answer and I began to get nervous and I dont know why.

"Yeah of course do I need to come get you? I don't want you driving by yourself this late" the concern in his voice melted me.

"No your fine, I'll be there in 10" I hung up throwing on some leggings and a big shirt and my uggs and headed that way.

-

I pulled up and he was already waiting for me at the door with a blanket.

"Hey baby" he says wrapping it around me and pulling me in his arms. It felt so good to be with him. I leaned up planting a kiss on his lips and we walked inside and upstairs. Everything looked different he had knew furniture and you could tell she was gone and moved out.

"Your gonna be the first girl in my new bed" he teases as he throws me a pillow and crawls in. I stood there watching him as he held his arms out for me to lay in.

I stripped down to just my panties and sweater and crawled into his arms. He was warm and felt safe, I could do this every night.

I felt his lips lay a soft kiss on my forehead as he pulled me in tight.

"Goodnight beautiful"

"Goodnight gray".

Sorry for the short chapter iv been really busy enjoying the new year. I hope you're enjoying the book so far!  Love you babys♡♡♡