Chap. 1 - Forgotten

School. A place where students go to learn. A place where they gain knowledge, but do they ever really pay attention though? Everyday, they ignore the instructors. Everyday, they would complain that they were failing their classes. Who's fault was it really?

There's even a hierarchy. Nerds, jocks, cheerleaders, you name it. They're judged on how they look. It doesn't really matter how they act, as long as they look hot, as long as they look fine, they're near the top. They're not at the bottom. If you're a 'nerd' you're at the bottom. A low-life.

I'm no where there. I'm non-existent. I'm a nobody. Before I got along with people. People. Annoying, deceiving, and everything in between. They'll act like you're friends. Some will stay, some will straight up turn your life upside down.

I like to stick to the walls ever since I lost my contact with people. The walls and the darkness surrounding it became my home. My savior. A place or being I can escape and be with. I stuck to it like a clingy ex, which sounds repulsive but how do I say that I love it so much I don't want to get separated from it?

As I was walking around the halls, the noise stills as the crowd moved slightly for 7 boys. They made a ruckus for their appearance. They couldn't shut up for once in their life... but... they looked so happy. They didn't care about anything else. As long as they had each other, they were fine. They glowed so brightly that you couldn't help but want to befriend them.

They made a name for themselves. The name that they went by was 'Bangtan.' They were known around the school. Many tried to approach them but they simply declined. Girls would ask them out and they declined, even if she was drop dead gorgeous.

Some people would just watch them from the sidelines while some interacted. I was one that just watched them from far away. I didn't want to be involved. Too many eyes. Too much attention I couldn't handle. Just let me be.

I turned my head, cast my eyes down, and walked away. I smiled a bitter smirk. On to the next class shall we?' I made my way towards English class with my English book in hand. You would suspect that my seat is in the back of the class but no. It's not. It's at the back left where the window is.

I was there a bit early so students were still pouring in. There was still some time left so everyone was still talking to each other. Ms. Bentley walked in the class and to the front of the class. The bell rang just as she made it.

"Hello class. Today we have new students joining our class switching from Mr. Davis's class." The class immediately started to whisper questions to each other.

"New kids?"

"Hope they're hot."

"I really hope they're nice."

"Have you seen those 7 hotties? Like I would love to get my hands on them."

"When's lunch? I'm really hungry."

"Boys, come in and introduce yourself to the class." Ms. Bentley said calmly as the boys started to come in the class.

Most of all the girls' jaws dropped. It was three out of the seven boys of Bangtan.

"Go on and introduce yourselves." She said as she gestured from them to the class.

"Hello! I'm Taehyung! Nice to meet you!" He exclaimed with a huge rectangular boxy smile.

"I'm Jimin." The shortest out of them said.

"I'm Jungkook. Nice to be seeing you." He said softly with a gentle and warm smile on his face.

I looked around the class and you can see that most of the girls turned into puddles. Puddles. I shifted my gaze off of the girls in our class and looked to the front.

"I'll be giving you your seats. So if you please." She paused and then said "Tae, you sit next to Andres. Jimin, next to Brea and Jungkook, next to Y/N."

My eyes snapped open. What? I thought.

"Y/N raise your hand." She said as I meekly raised my hand. I'm screwed. I'm screwed big time. Jungkook looked around and my hand in the air. He smiled softly and walked over. The light from the windows shined perfectly at a perfect angle capturing his profiles and enhancing them.

He made it over and sat down next me.

"Hey. I'm Jungkook." He introduced

"..Yea. I know. You and your friends introduced yourselves at the front of the class." I said quietly as I lifted my head to look at him. Oh... Oh.

He was smiling a bright smile that show cased his bunny teeth. The corners of his eyes crinkled in a cute and pure way that made him look innocent.

I'm doomed. All of a sudden, I felt the eyes of many many girls on me. Yep. I'm doomed.

-----------------------------------------------
Hello everybodyyy. This is a new book that I have had an idea about for a supremely long time.

The updates are going to be super super slow and I apologize but I'm really lazy.

I hope you enjoyed the first chapter.