be more chill Oc

Name: Cole Jay

Age: 17-19 depends

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Pansexual

Looks: He has long messy dark brown hair that has light brown scattered around in his hair, he has light brown eyes, he has light tan skin and scars covering his body, he has a slim/lean body. He's about 5'2 in height, he likes to wears hoodies that are baggy that are green or maroon in color. He will sometimes wear sweatpants but he usually wears rip jeans 

Personally: He will come off as shy at first but once you get to know him he's really energetic and sly, he is very clumsy and falls down alot, He gets angered easily, and He also gets flustered easily.

Likes: sweet food, naps, candy, smoking, music, drawing, reading, and horror movies

Dislikes: spicy food, being alone, being yelled at, bugs, mean people, and cramped places.

What makes them upset: being yelled at.

Favorite color: Green

Favorite Animal: Snake

Fears: claustrophobic, entomophobia, and monophobia

Weaknesses: His anxiety gets the best of him at times, he gives into peer pressure easily, and he can’t control his anger at times.

Injuries/Scars: he has scars covering his body because his is clumsy but he also had a past of self harm.

Tattoos: He has a dragon tattoo covering his right arm, and he has a tattoo of the words believe on his wrists.

Mental health: Currently he is okay, he is on medicine to help with his anxiety and depression. But sometimes he will just stop taking his medicine and won't leave his room or house.

Physical Health: He has tritanopia color blindness.

Background: He lived a normal life for a while until he was ten. He parents were killed in a car crash along with his younger brother who was 2. Only two to survive was his little sister who was one and him. His sister and him lived with his grandparents for the rest of their lives. Cole was bullied a lot as a kid which lead to violent outburst toward kids his age.

Talents/Skills: He writes, cooks and draws a lot.

Crush: Rich

Other: Cole smokes when stressed, and he has a pet snake named Ray