Louiss crazy day

One day louis was laying on his bed scrolling through twitter and saw harry tweeted a picture of him and his new boyfriend Paul. "The fook is this bull crap" louis snorted. But then he was sad and started to sob. "Louis are you okay?" Eleanor said opening the door of Louis's room. "YES GO AWAY YOU RACOON" louis yelled throwing his pillow at her.
Louis got up and walked to the coffee shop. "I'd like to order some tea" louis said. "We don't got tea this is a coffee shop bitch" the lady said at the counter. "Well you better go find some!" Louis yelled while throwing his money at the lady. The lady ran in the back and got some tea.
Louis left the place with his tea while walking on the sidewalk. He looked up across the street only to see harry and Paul. Harry waved at louis. Louis got sad and threw his tea at an old lady causing her to fall down. Louis started to run while he took his clothes off and crying.
He suddenly stopped when Harry grabbed his arm. "Louth what are ya doin?" Harry said confused. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DATE THAT PABLO GUY" louis yelled. "I'll dump him so we can date again is that what you want?and we can be free and go public" Harry asked. "Yes" louis said when people stared at him. "Ok just put your clothes back on" harry said while he broke up with Paul.
Soon him and harry were walking in the park and paparazzi came up. "Are you and Louis dating now?" A guy said flashing the camera. "Oh no we're just friends" harry said while Louis punched him in the face and ran off talking his clothes off again.

The end.