Getting to know me

Stephine's POV
Hi my name is Stephine. I am 16 years old and I'm 5'3 for my height I have short black hair that goes up to my shoulders I also have hazelnut eyes, a red baseball cap that's backwards a black tank top with my white leather jacket that kinda shows my stomach and on top of that my black leather skinny jeans and some black and white converse shoes. I use to live in New Bark town but now I honestly hate it. I'm glad that I'm moved, it's like a gangster place there. So right now I'm driving to a new town which is called Pallet town. I heard people say it's a mysterious place and interesting. Once I entered the town and saw how beautiful it is!
I think I'm gonna like it here. I came to a stop and saw my house it's huge its a white household that has a lot of windows, the whole yard is filled with my favorite flowers, which is violets. I parked my car at the garage once I got out of my car I went inside my house and then went inside of my bedroom. When I went inside I saw that has a 50 inch flat screen tv a massage chair a sofa and a queen size bed. But the best part is my room is filled with my favorite colors which are purple and blue and slightly black. Can't things get any better.
I looked the time and it says 11:30. Man am I beat, well today was a busy day I'll tell you that and I'm really tried I guess I'll just get some sleep. Suddenly, my stomach is growling, oh god I forgot to eat something, well I'll just get some fast food. I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs and got out of the door and lock it before I went inside of my car.
Once I was driving I put on the radio to listen on some things that's happen here. So far most of the things are boring until there was a news report I turned up so I can listen to it more.
" Here in news reporters say that there is a criminal on the lose but police don't quite exactly know who, but the only thing they know is the gender of the suspect is a boy. Until further notice this boy is like a mastermind criminal you all must NOT be alone in the dark or else this boy might do unexpected things to you and trust me you wouldn't know, this is the News reporter and please everyone stay safe please."
Well that was lame and I bet that they are just messing with our heads since I know people just like to scare others, well they thought wrong I am Stephine afraid of NOTHING. If that so scary boy thinks he's a mastermind of scarring people then he needs to try again HA. Buts it's whatever I'm hungry. I parked my car and went inside the groceries store and get me some nice good food yummy. Nothing gonna happen anyways.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones POV
I'm hiding a wall to find my target and it seems like I found a good one. I saw a girl that looks to be about my age and I'll admit she pretty cute for her age. She has short black hair that goes up to her shoulders and her outfit is on point, but I didn't quite get her front appearance. But don't worry my darling you and I will see each other soon once you are out of that store and I'll wait for you until the perfect time to capture you heheheh.