Surprise Surprise!

Stephine's POV
I'm walking to the chips and candy aisle hmmm there so many things I want to pick. Well I'll just choose my favorite kind TAKIS I love the original it's spicy you know that. I took a bag and went to the candy section and got a bag of Reese's and Sour patches. After I got those I went to the drinks section and got some raspberry Fanta. Well that's everything I need to get me stuffed with these nice food.
I went to the cashier and I bought my food once I did that I got outside. But when I was walking it feels like something or someone is watching me or following me. I just shook my head and keep on walking then I heard footsteps behind me when I turned around I couldn't see anybody. That's weird I literally thought someone was behind me. When I turned around I bumped into someone and fell on the ground. Ouch that hurts.
" Hey what's the big idea can't you see someone that's in front of you, Jerk." I said to the person that is right in front of me, I can't see who that person is though he looks about my age. What the heck why is he not doing anything, Ha I get it he's afraid well I won't deny that I'm awesome. I tried to get up but the guy grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled me up then slam on a brick. Now I'll tell you that I almost passed out by the hit. I looked up and glared at the person in front of me.
" What's your problem man, I don't know who you are but I bet you I can kick your butt you nasty little jerk." The guy just smirks at me and chuckles like some psycho. He looked at me and smirked. Then he came closer to me and the only thing I saw in his appearance is that he has hazelnut eyes just like me.
" Hello darling how are you, oh not feeling well. Heheh guess you need to go to the hospital and let them make you feel better Eh. But I'm afraid I can't let you go just yet." The mysterious person said.
" Well what do you want I don't got all day you know. And let me say this once and ONLY once LET ME GO or else I'll beat the crap out of you. I said angrily. He just chuckled at me like I'm stupid. I squeezed both of my fists then I tried to punch him in the face but he dodged it and grab my fist, then I tried to punch him with my other fist but he caught it too!!
Then he slammed me on the wall again. I squirmed so I can get out of his grasp. But he didn't even move an inch aghhh what the heck is wrong with this guy. He just laughed and he put both of my hands on top of my head with one of his hands and his other hand on the wall and next to my head. I glared at him really hard but he just looked at me then started laughing really hard. I blushed in embarrassment and got angry at the same time who does this guy think he is.
I seriously want to punch him so bad but I can't since my hands are above my head and I can't get out of his grasp. Seriously this guy is stronger than he looks I guess I can't judge the people on the way they look huh. Once he stopped his disgusting creepy laugh he looked at me then smirked at me.
" Your cute for a teenage little girl you know that and your funny too. I guess I'll have fun with you, but let's make this interesting shall we." The guy I just looked at him confused and let him continue. " What do you want from me anyways I don't even know you and you don't even know me and more important I can't even see you so how am I supposed to " help you out." I said sarcastically.
" Your gonna help me steal some Pokémon from the labs and Pokémon centers." He said, is he crazy I'm not gonna help this guy still some Pokémon is he put do his mind I'm not gonna do it. " No way I'm not gonna help you steal Pokémon that's not gonna happen you can do that over my dead body of you have to." I said bravely he just smirked at me then I saw him got something behind his back then BAM he brought a knife to my neck. I froze In place and looked at him frightened.
He just chuckled and said, " Your gonna help me weather you like it or not, so we could do the easy way OR the hard way either way it's fine with me. But your smart girl right make this game right for you and me and besides I don't want hurt a pretty girl like you anyways." I scoffed and looked away then I sigh" Fine you win, I-I'll help you but before we start can I tell you something." He just nodded . " Come closer," I said.
He came closer until we were inches code to our face. Then I smirked and you know what I did- oh yeah I kicked him right on his jewels, he groans then fell on the floor. I kicked him
on the stomach and ran as far away as I can. I guess I was wrong about what the news had said, oh god how stupid of me I should've listen . But oh well at least I kicked his butt, I just hope he doesn't follow me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
No ones POV
Heheheh she's a stubborn unbelievable cute girl I'll tell you that. I guess she loves to play a little hard to get. Well I know a perfect game we could play and I just have you a head start it's cold cat and mouse, which basically is tag but what ever my little kitten just needs some excise. Heheh this is gonna be fun.