chapter 1

I was laying on my ' bed ' if u Evan want to call it that it was only made out of a little cardboard box that I torn and a rock for a pillow I had no blanket because I could just turn into my wolf but sadly I was not at that age yet but tomorrow i will and ill get to find my one and only mate that will hopefully save me but if he was from this pack he would not now I now it seems like im prisoner but no I'm just a omega a worthless little runt is what they say to all the time but my father says I'm beautiful I was picking out my cloths for school when some rude people barged in or must I say going to Luna and alpha they yelled at me for not being ready and downstairs to make them a very delicious breakfast I just rolled my eyes and when into my small bathroom and got a crop top that says ' nothing' in black bold words the shirt was a color  of pink and green my fave colors and a pair of blue jean booty shorts that I got for my last birthday I walked out and ignored there eyes I walked out of my room and down stairs to the kitchen that was on my wright we do have maids but I make better food but if it wasn't for joy I would have been free from cooking he still my food and made everyone taste it and what's more jacked up is they don't say thanks this is very yummy all they say is clean up my mess I do it but today something snapped  not my bones but something in me" okey now clean up my mess sky" one of the worries said looking up and down my body " no I will not i am sky the fit Dr Luna of everyone everyone will fear me u wolves " I shaped before he ring laughed at and all the boys coming over and with lust in there eyes " don't y'all have mates dirty asses" I yelled hating the looks of there mates and them stoning over here and slapping them and all I did is fall and laugh my ass off when my friend rose came in and looked at me " what happens here " she chuckled while looking at me and and boys to there mates saying 'I'm so sorry' well they dinky got cought flirting with me but I can't lie I am smoking hot " I said laughing and grabbing my bag and heading out the door to the miserable human school when i heard a howl saying there's a war....