Jamie x Jaxon

The night was still young, Jamie and Jaxon where in their room watching an oddly romantic movie. Not long after the movie Jaxon seemed to have....a small idea, He said in a flirty tone "Hey Jamie wanna go to our room and...see where the night takes us." Jamie seemed to blush extremely deeply with a small squeak "n-not yet, I don't think we're ready.". Jaxons only intention seemed to grow steadier, he playfully pinned Jamie to the wall, he began kissing and biting her neck, Jamie was blushing much deeper than before, she let out many soft moans as he slowly began moving his hands towards her breasts. Jaxons soft voice whispered in Jamies ear " what do you say now cutie?" All Jamie could do was nod, Jaxon began massaging her breasts, as soon as Jaxon made that one move Jamie let out a loud moan. Jaxon slowly moved his hands under Jamies shirt, All that Jamie could think about was Jaxon, they have been together since the beginning of their island challenge despite one being an ex member of team skull she still yearned for his touch,for his love.
Jaxon has always had a thing for his girlfriend Jamie, he thought about her in dirty ways, nude, in revealing clothing or just the way she spoke to him in the shy innocent voice. Jaxon finally removed Jamies shirt, she covered her breasts despite her wearing a bra, Jamie said in an embarrassed voice "t-take a picture it'll last longer!" All jaxon did was smirk and pull Jamie into a passionate kiss, their tongues fighting over dominance. During the kiss Jaxon moved his hand into her shorts, rubbing her womanhood, hearing Jamie moan during the kiss Jaxon pulled his hand out revealing that its dripping wet from her womanhood, He slowly licked it causing Jamie to blush much harder than before. Jaxon walked Jamie to the room and pinned her to the bed, Jamie gave a smirk, grabbing his manhood he blushes deeply letting the beautiful trainer be in charge. Jamie then let go of his erect manhood and removed her bra revealing her breasts to the ex team skull member. Jaxon removed his pants and boxers, his manhood erect like a statue causing Jamie to smirk. Jaxon removed her shorts revealing her panties with a large wet spot on the fabric. Jaxon gave a smirk as Jamie wiggled and whined waiting for Jaxon to penetrate her womanhood. Jaxon removed her panties and slowly but deeply slid his manhood into her, Jamie yelped loudly causing Jaxon to let her adjust to his size. She gave a nod as be began thrusting quickly, Jamie was moaning his name louder and louder with every thrust "Jaxon, Jaxon, harder Jaxon!" Jaxon began thrusting deeper showing he was close as Jamie yelled" j-j-j-jaxon I'm c-c-close!" Jaxon said with a small grunt in his voice "S-s-same here sweetheart!" After that one word Jaxon and Jami came in unity, jaxon then pulled out and laid next to Jamie, panting heavily. Jamie snuggled against Jaxon and whispered" I love you before both fell asleep.

~~Bonus~~~
A good six months after the incident Jamie woke up with a large case of nausea, she ran to the bathroom and vomited, her mother came in and held her hair back as she said softly "Jamie um...it seems as if your pregnant"

{End}

Pokémon Lemon One Shot Requests {WIP}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें