3.9K 66 6

🍑
A/n; Obviously I have aged him up, don't all become rage kids
🍑
Wyatt Oleff
New Year celebrations

It was around an hour before the count down to the new year.
Wyatt had told me earlier that he had something planned for me but I had completely forgotten until now.
Our hands were gently intertwined as he lead me to our bedroom.
He turned his head and his curls shook. He gave me a small smirk and continued leading me to the room.
All evening he had been teasing me so I was looking forward to being treated.

He sat us both down on the bed and stared into my eyes.
The look in his eye was unreadable.
It was a lustful glare and he wanted something, and since it was him. He was going to get what he wanted.
His hand traveled down to my inner thigh and he brought his soft lips to my neck.
I moaned as he sucked my sweet spot, I could hear him chuckle as he done so. He disconnected his lips form my neck and reconnected them with my lips.
We made out for a while, that was until he got tired of that and was getting impatient. Luckily we had locked the door but it didn't stop Jaeden from wiggly the door knob and telling us that we needed to stop fooling around and come countdown with them.

Wyatt sighed and looked at me. "We continue this when we get home".
I nodded and walked out of the room.