Chapter 2

~Marcus POV~ (surprise, it was Mac!;) )
I looked at the boy who had just got into Zoe's room. Who is this? Uhm.. I know I'd  just met him, but.. I already hate him!

"Oh, hey, Joseph! This is Marcus.. or.. wait, are you Marcus or Martinus??" Zoe asked me. I had to laugh a little. Lol, that's what everyone says when they first met us!

"I'm Marcus" I answered simply. Zoe nodded, and started to continue.

"Yea, this is Marcus, my mom's boyfriend's son, heh.." Zoe said to the boy who apparently is called Joseph. Ugh, that's the worst name I've ever heard! Okey.. Chill, Marcus! What's going on with me?

"Hey" Joseph said to me and smiled a little. Eh, fake!! "Hey" I said back and tried not to sound mad, but obviously I was!

"Who are you?" I asked Joseph. "Eh, I'm her boyfriend! Duuuh" He said like it was obvious, and yea, it clearly was.. Okeyy! Why am I so mad about this? Yezus, Marcus!!

~Zoe POV~
Marcus and Joseph was obviously in a little 'fight' or whatever it was! But that was not good.. It was an awkwardly silence before someone immediately ran into my room. It was Martinus. What's up with that everyone get into my room today?? All I wanted to do, was to finish my homework alone.

"Yezus, Martinus! What are you doing here?!" Marcus almost shouted.

"Ehh, our dad and her mother just started to make out downstairs sooo, heh.." Martinus said and looked awkwardly at me and his brother. And then he noticed Joseph.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"This is my boyfriend, Joseph! And Joseph, this is Martinus as you probably already knew"

Martinus gave Marcus a smirk. Okey??.. And then he said "Hey" to Joseph. Joseph said "Hey" back, and yey.. Everyone was friends....

Um, not really.

~Marcus POV~
Yess, finally Joseph had left! He didn't stay for so long, probably 30 minutes, but that's too much for me!

I was just in my room liking some pictures on insta, and then Martinus came in.

"Hey, bro" I said and smiled weakly. He just smirked at me.

"Martinus! Seriously, what's going on with you and that smirk?" I asked and sighed loud.

"I know you like her" He said. Wtf? Who would that be?? Zara Larsson? Yes, I'm obviously in love with her, but doesn't everyone know that?

"Who?" I said and gave him a weird look.

He beat himself on his forehead.

"Zoe, well!!" He said like it was obviously, but it was not! What the hell is he talking about?

"Ughhhh! Really, Marcus? Isn't that sooo obviously?! YOU LIKE HER!!"

More?
445 words✔️

Hmm🤔🤔

Hahah, hope you like it like it;)

Remember to vote & comment❤️

~🍌Camilla