The Lovely Garden Pt.1

One day while walking to school, you saw your best friend, Yuri. She's one of non-social ones....so, you decided to go and talk to her.

                                                                    ~ Reader's POV~

                    "Hey, Yuri!!" I Say. Yuri Looks At me, Surprised. "Oh!! U-Uh....H-Hi (Y/N)....!!

She Seemed Nervous.....but.....why?? I Asked Suspicious, "What Are You Doing Out Here By The Garden Shed??"  "...Uhm...." She Looks At The Shed Door Then Back To Me. "I Was Just looking At These Pretty Flowers!!! And Uh....Uhm...Oh! I Was Uh...Thinking Of Joining The Club!!!" She Said All Happy Like. I Was Actually Surprised That She Was Joining The Club! "Really?? I Didn't Know You Were Into Gardening!"

                                                                          ~Yuri's POV~

                    I Can't Believe I Lied Right In Senpai's Face!!! But...I Felt Like Somebody Was Watching us From The Bushes In the Garden Somewhere... "Yep! I Was Learning about Flowers In Science Class!! Oh!! And I Wanted To Show You Something!! Come With Me!" I Grabbed His Hand And Lead Him To The Storage Room By The Cooking Club. I Looked At (Y/N)'s Face And...He Looked A Bit Worried.... "Why Are We Here, Yuri??" He Asked Worried. I Step Behind Him And I Take Out My Syringe And Stabs Him The Neck With It. 

                                                                           ~Nobody's POV~

                                         (Y/N) Gasps And Slowly Falls Asleep. Yuri Smirks And Puts Him In The Black Box Near The Back Wall Of The Room. "Oh, Senpai....You'll Be Mine Soon." She Says And Shuts The Box. She Walks Out Of The Room And Locks The Storage Room Door And Goes To Class 5 Minutes Early.

                                                                           ~Sayori's POV~

                     I Couldn't Believe What I Saw.....Yuri's Trying To Kidnap (Y/N)!!! I Need To Tell Monika And Natsuki about What Happened.....We Have To Save (Y/N)...

________________________________________________

I'm Sorry This Is My First Story...;-; Stay Tuned For Part Two!! Bai~!! -Akito