🌙

"ALASKA. GET YOUR ASS UP RIGHT NOW."
My mom yells.

I groan in frustration. I lift up my head and look towards my door before I let my head fall back onto the pillow.

"DAMMIT ALASKA GET UP!" My mom yells again banging on the door this time.

"Piss off." I say groggily.

"GET UP YOU LITTLE SHIT." She says as I hear pounding on the hardwood. It slowly fades away, signaling she was gone.

I throw myself out of bed and into my bathroom.

My mom and I haven't had a good relationship since my dad died in a crash a few years back.

A plane crash to be exact.

He was coming back from a business trip. Back then we were a normal family. Me, jade, Jupiter, and Daniel. It was so easy then.

Now it's just me and Daniel. Jade and Jupiter left to live with my aunt. I wanted to go to, to get away from this hell hole. But my aunt wouldn't let me. She left Daniel and I to live with my mess of a mother. It's not her fault though, my moms, she's been an alcoholic since he died. But hey, that's life right?

Anyways, today's my first day of junior year. Most people see it as a big deal, going back to school. But I could care care less.

Just another year closer to getting out of that prison.

I brush out my short,. Naturally wavy hair. And pull up half into a bun to remove it from my face.

I walk into my closet to grab a outfit. I pull out a black nirvana shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans. I throw them on and tied a red flannel around my waist.

I skip makeup. My walk to the door. Grabbing my black combat boots and my keys.

I walkout out towards my matte black Jeep Wrangler. I hope in and turn on my egnition. I sigh dreading the events ahead of me.

I pull out and start driving towards hell. Rolling down my widow slightly I feel the cold air slice against my face.

I make a quick left and pull into the school.

I find a parking spot and shut my eyes tightly not wanting to go in.

I sigh again before hoping out of the car and locking it behind me.

I slowly trudge towards the entrance. Seeing all the people with their groups of friends. I stood in the middle alone.

I don't have any friends. Mostly cause I ignore everyone. There all fake. I haven't found a single person who was real.

I walk in the building trying to reach my locker id had since freshman year. I start to open it when I feel someone tap on my shoulder. I roll my eyes already knowing who it is.

"Fuck off Terry."

"Come on babe why don't you lighten up?" He said annoyingly.

"Because, Terry, your an ass." I spewed at him.

"Playing hard to get, I like it." He smirked. Leaning forward to touch me, I quickly smacked his hand away.

"Piss off, would you?"

I rolled my eyes before walking off to my class.

~
I made my way to the lunch room. I had made it through the first 4 classes. Only 3 more to go.....

❣️