🌈Lovely🌈

Name: Jason Burks

Age: 20

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Homosexual

Species: Human

Height: 5'3"

Looks: 

Personality: Jason's shy, keeping to himself most of the time

Personality: Jason's shy, keeping to himself most of the time. He is fragile, making him over emotional in turn. He tries his best to put on a brave face, but when he's alone, his insecurities can get the best of him. He's a little cinnamon roll, and the creator of this OC would like to keep him that way.

Likes: Scarves to bury his face in when he gets embarrassed and just wants to hide, Coffee, any kind of chocolate, and nice people.

Dislikes: Homophobes, people with nasty personalities, and being cornered.

Strengths: Can read up to 278 words per minute.

Weaknesses: He isn't physically or emotionally strong.

Turn ons: Find out.

Turn offs: Find out.

Dom or Sub: S U B

Backstory: Jason had a normal life, until he found out he liked boys more than girls. He was mildly bullied at school for it, and because of that he made sure his parents never knew. Whenever he came home with broken glasses, he said he fell, leaving his parents to assume that their son was clumsy. He's back to trying to bring his life back to normal, working at a coffee shop just down the street from his apartment complex.

Smut: Depends.

Other: Irrational fear of cats.

Scenario 1: You walked into the coffee shop and ordered a coffee, noticing that the smallest of the people working there was being picked on by coworkers, and he looked uncomfortable. You....?

Scenario 2: You and Jason had been friends for a while now, and were currently at a club. Jason hadn't wanted to go at first, but one look at his crush* pouting had his mouth saying yes. Some girl had walked up to the two and started flirting with Jason. The poor guy in question was being polite, but looked extremely uncomfortable. You....?

Scenario 3: Make it up!

*Crush - That scenario has to be done with another male.