Prolougu

Mark (The boyfriend)
Tracy  (The mother)
Isabella (The sister)
Cameron (The "friend")
Some relations will change within the story!!!

I'm Alexis I happen to be a juvenile delinquent , This is how it all started. My life wasn't going so smoothly , My Dad left my mom with two kids , Me and my younger sister . My mother was extremely hard working and busy she never had time for me or my sister and that may have been why I struggled so much in my high school years , I ended up falling into the wrong crowd and started getting into mischief and chaos . My sister on the other hand work hard to do the right thing . You may be wondering how I ended up in juvenile well this is how it all went down me and my friends started a gang called the Bloods . The Bloods did a lot of stuff , For instants we stole , drank , fought , and sold drugs . Three years prior to joining the bloods I met a boy named Mark and we started dating on September 10th 2015 , A few months later I noticed his attitude started to change and he became more violent and was abusively controlling towards me . That made my mom angry and forced me to break up with him but I didn't so she started to avoid even more then normal . I think I would've been a better person if I had that motherly Connection with her . After the Bloods got into trouble the gang disbanded , But me and my best friend Dasha ended up ruining out teen lives by robbing the most expensive jewelry store in downtown New York's Bronx's Kay's Jewelers and that sent me to jail for 2 years and Dasha 1 year . Now her we are in the year of 2018 with this being my last night in juvi .