chap 13 : i'm sorry

*authornim winwin!!!! thats illegal 😭
1month 2weeks
sicheng had been ignore yee. He doesnt talk to her nor to listen for her. He doesnt give yee a chance to explain. Jackson try to comfort yee but it make her more hate him.
Jackson finally found his mate which also the people that he need to protect just like miy.
Miy just got to know about this because yee doesnt tell anything to her. yee had been change. She doesnt smile,she doesnt cheerful anymore, she always being alone. But one thing she never change. She still doesnt give up over Sicheng because the incident is not her intention. It is not her fault.
But she afraid that sicheng gonna hate her more and more.

"Dad.. it is your fault right?! u hurt them! you hurt yee, you hurt sicheng. You are so cruel!"
"...." Jayden only keep quiet listen to miy.
"They doesnt talk anymore, yee had bern tried to cut her arm, she was alone! Sicheng hurt yee because of you! please realise your faults! You make everything mess" Miy shouted and disappear from his sight.
"what had i done.."

"why are you doing this to me.. "
"Si-sicheng... what are-"
"answer me! why?!!!" his eyes became red . His voice can be hear by anyone.
"Fo-for my empire.. You know that you cant fall in love with your mate right?! you gonna lose your power, you can die.... i did that because i want you to replace me! You cant fall in love! if you fall in love, you lose your power and nobody gonna respect you when you take my empire. Everyone would like to understimate you and my empire understand?!" Jayden stand up from his place and walk to sicheng.

"i need you to replace me.." Jayden patted sicheng shoulder but sicheng push away his hand.
"i dont f*cking need your empire, i dont want to control this hell, i might lose my power but i can live with yee. I trust you, i assume you as my father but you dont deserve to call a father even a human. You are so selfish" he walk out from Jayden room.

sicheng pov
so it is jayden instruction.. i lose yee because of him. I hurt yee because of him. He such as an animal.

yee was sitting at bench. She keep sighed when she looking at her arm. A lot of scar.
"i lose everything~ i lose my parents, life and love."
suddenly someone hug her from the back. its make her eyes went wide. That person put his head at yee neck.

"You does not lose everything yee~"