2 NAMJOON/RAPMON - Reason for an 'F'

Y/n POV - morning
"Y/n get up or you will be late for school! It's 7:43!" My mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Huh? What?" I woke up half awake and grabbed the clock to look at the time I squinted my eyes to see and then realised shit! I am late school as starts at 8.

I ran to the bathroom but slipped on the floor. Ouch! My butt! I got up and quickly did my morning routine.

After I was done changing, I wore my watch and ran to the kitchen. Oh God it's 7: 51!

"Good morning mom I am late so I will eat on the way bye!"
"Honey wait! OK then bye!"
Saying that I grabbed an apple and ran, I felt lucky as school was only 3 blocks away, hope I don't get detention for being late!.

_________________________________________

I reached the class and opened the door breathing heavily due to running.
"I am sorry, I am late miss."

"It's ok sit down and don't repeat it!" The class was looking at me as if I killed someone!

I sat in my usual place next to Miji, we knew each other since kindergarden, I know her for 12 years! She is very supportive and funny, she is good looking too but doesn't realise it! Her crush is Mark, we are friends with him too! But she finds it difficult to talk to him alone sometimes I fell like a third wheeler.

"Hi what's up?" She wispered
"Nothing much, my morning so far was horrible!"

The bell rang
"Ok students you can head to your classes now!" The teacher said as she walked out. We have 5 minutes more so we headed towards the locker.

"You said your morning was horrible what happened Y/n?"
"1 I woke up late 2 I slipped in the bathroom and my butt still hurts and 3 I had to run all the way to school!" I replied feeling annoyed.

"Y/n we have maths I will see you in science class bye, oh and don't worry your day will be fine as you have maths!" Miji said as she walked to her class.

I took my maths books from the locker and went to my class thinking about what Miji said.

I sat in my original place behind the handsome, smart and talented Kim Namjoon. I feel like jelly whenever he looks at me and smiles, it's so cute especially that dimple!

I lost in thoughts and looked up to see him walk in the class, our eyes meet and we stared at each other but I looked down to hid the fact that I was blushing!

He walked towards me. "Hey Y/n, need any help?" He asked smiling.
I answered him when I realised I was day dreaming. "N-no t-thanks"
His smile always makes my day!

"If you need help let me know" the fact he didn't know was that I would fail so he would help me! I was good in maths but he would never talk if I wasn't so.... I acted like I am bad at it, in that way he would help with the equation and all.

Just then cicilia came in the middle "hi namjoon!" She said twirling her hair with her fingers, trying to get his attention.

"Hey" he replied but his eyes were on me.

"Cicilia, can't you see we are talking!?" I asked feeling pissed off.

"Sh-" she couldn't complete her sentence as the teacher walked, she gave me a dirty look and sat down on her chair.

"Forget her, she is always going to be that way!"
"Yea your right thanks namjoon!" I smiled.

"Remember I am always here" he said as he turned to face the teacher.

"Blah.....blah.....blah....maths.......blah.......blah......blah....project" the teacher kept on talking but I couldn't focus due to what happened, my mind was constantly replaying our conversation.