Hillary was robbed.

We were in the court. It looked sad and depressing. Suddenly the peacefulness of the court vanished as Hillary slapped her table. "I'VE BEEN ROBBED!" she shouted. The court asked Trump, "Why did you rob her? Mr. Donald Duck holding a trumpet?" Trump replied "I needed to build a wall. So I took her wall. I left a small loan of a million dollars on her bank account." "Ok.... Hillary-" the court was interrupted by Trump. "Call her Hillarious." "Ok... ms. Hillarious, your response?" "YOU STOLE MY BEDROOM WALLS!" Trump laughed. "Hillary Hillary, we needed it for the wall. You weren't even hiding anything there right?

Unless you want to share your story with Mr. Burney Sanders last night."
Hillary shuts. "Ok... Trump... You should be arrested, but you're the president so....But uh... Hillary, what were you doing last night?" The court asked. "I was cooking." And an echo from the distance yelled: "IT WAS RAW! F##KING RAW!" A guy in the back said. "I cooked water last night." Hillary said. "The water tasted bland. No flavor." Ramsay says.

Court: "Trump. Go to jail."
Trumpet: "what? Monopoly?"
Court: "Just go to jail."
Donald Duck: "ok."

Trump went to jail.

After that day the guards reported that Trump took the wall of his cell and added a small loan of a million dollars to every personel working there.

He was never captured. Case closed.

What Hillary actually did last night.
I warn you. It's bad. Has swearing, and only people who watch Gordon Ramsay will understand.

I said it's bad.

Why are we still here?

Just to suffer?

Well ok Goodluck.

A blonde Man with nice lines on his forehead was sitting on a chair. Infront of him was a table. A woman that came from the kitchen placed a meal on Ramsa- I mean, blonde man's table. Blonde ma- I mean Ramsay stared at the food, moving the salad around with his fork. "TomAetos are not fresh.." He said as he tastes the tomato. Ramsay tasted the hamburger and spits it out. "THIS WAS F##KING BOUGHT FROM MCDONALDS HILLEREI!" He screamed as his forehead waves grow bigger. He looks at his french fries and ate it.. he later spat it out. "FROZEN STORE BOUGHT F##KING SALTY MCDONALDS SH##." He pushed his fries back. He gulped his water and spat it out like a water gun. "THE WATER IS F##KING RAW HELLOREY!" He shouted as he stood up, looking very attractive with his angry forehead lines. Hillary took a stepped back. "But it's water.." "HILLORAY THE WATER TASTES BLAND! IT'S F##KING RAW! YOU COULD ADD SOME SEASONING ON THAT SH## YOU CALL A SON!" He said as he pointed at the water glass. From the distance was Trump in a bulldozer, preparing to take Hillary's wall. Trump got his MacBook and transfers a small loan of a million dollars to Hillary's bank account.
"Ok. Ok. I will just transfer this here. And there. A small loan of a million dollars." He said as he kept his Macbook on his bulldozer. The bulldozer lifts the bedroom wall. Trump was about to leave but he heard Ramsay screaming. Trump then says to himself with his sexy accent. "Huh. Seems leik Remzaey is Meiken a niew Ketchn Neightmairs Epesoud. Lukn fourward tu thet." He said as he drove of. A few minutes after the Argument, Hillary goes to her room to find out her wall was gone. Followed by a text message from "The Duck holding a Trumpet". "Ok ok. Hillary, I know it's not hillarious to you that your wall is gone, but it will help make America great again. I left a loan of a million dollars on your bank account so I hope that helps. Kk bye."
Hillary froze as she closed her nokia and hid it in her pocket.