1

You are Ian Gallagher's twin sister Y/n. You guys aren't identical. Your hair is light brown as his is bright orange. You both have freckles scattered across your faces. You both work at the Kash n' Grab.

You wake up in Debbie and your room to her screaming. You didn't know a ten year old girl could scream that loud. You shot out of bed and went up to her.

"Debs what the hell?"

She looked at you with a scared and desperate face. "I had a nightmare" she tells you. You rolls your eyes in annoyance. "So you had to scream?" You laugh and get out bed.

You groan and look at the clock. It's almost time for yours and Ian's shift at work to start. You get ready quickly while rushing over to Ian's door opening it and shaking him still while putting your pants on.

"What?" He groans in a tired voice

"Hurry your ass up it's time for work" You rush into the bathroom and start bursting your teeth while Carl walks in and pees. "Carl!" You slap his arm lightly as he gives you his evil smirk.

Ian throws a pair of jeans and a dirty tee shirt as you guys run downstairs. "Mornin" Fiona smiles with a cup of coffee and you smile back while rushing out saying goodmoring back.

Ian has been acting kind of awkward after Mandy Milkovich walked out of your house crying yesterday. You would ask if they fucked but you and Lip recently found out he was gay. Which didn't surprise you. You're gonna ask him what the hell happened when you get to work and settle down.

You guys walk in and settle in as you ask, "so what happened with Mandy last night?"
He looked you awkwardly and rolled his eyes.
" She wanted to fuck but I said no and she got mad and stormed off crying"

"That's it?" You chuckle while going over to grab a donut. " Yeah, but now I'm worried her brothers are gonna come after me, because she does this every time"

"Fuck. I didn't even thing about that"

As soon as you finish you sentence the door shoots open. The one and only, Mickey Milkovich standing in front of it. With two nasty looking other Milkovichs behind him.

"Ian Gallagher! Your a dead man!" He shouts with a pissed off expression.
'Fuck' you whisper to your self. Ian runs to the back and locks the door. Mickey and his brothers run after him.
"Open the fucking door Gallagher"
He knocks his body as hard as he can ageist the door but it won't budge

" He's probably long gone by now" you smirk while leaning back on he counter. You tried to make and excuse to get them off of his back.
Mickey looks at you confused and walks closer to you. "There's a window that leads to the back ally" you smirk again seeing him get more angry.

"God damnit. Go check the fucking ally!" He yells at his brother with a hand motion to leave.

He walks up to you slowly.
"What the hell did he do to get you all riled up?" You asked annoyed with him still being there. You already knew, you just wanted to hear his side of the story. "He tried to touch Mandy, fucking perv" he says.

You start laughing hysterically. He looks at you with anger and confusion. " What the fuck is so funny?" He raises his voice.

"That is not what happened, your sisters a slut, you seriously think she would turn down someone touching her?" You laugh
You say while Mickey walks closer to you and looks you up and down.

"Since Ian's not here,"
He leans to your ear and whispers in it.
"I guess you'll have to do" sending goosebumps down your back. "You don't scare me Milkovich" you say looking straight into his beautiful blue eyes. You take a moment to analyze his features starting to realize he's not that bad looking, actually kinda cute.

You look him up and down. There's something about him that's super attractive. Makes you more and more interested in him.

"Oh? I don't?" He says with a slight smirk.
The tension in the room getting thicker and thicker by the second.

"No, you don't"

"Be ready Gallagher, I'm coming for you and your brothers" he says while backing up.

You flip him off as he walks out the door.
"Fuck you Milkovich!" You shout

"Gladly" He Winks before walking out.

You walk up the the back and tell Ian that they're gone. He walks out of the freezer. "I need to tell Mandy I'm gay so she can call of her goon brothers" he tells you

"Fuck yes you do"

You and Ian get back to work. After your shift ends you and Ian head back home to get the bat. Your gonna go to Mandy's house and tell her that Ian's gay. You grab the bat as Lip walks down the stairs. You notice he looks a bit beat up.

"yo, Where are you guys going?" He asks
"To Mandy's house" Ian answers. His eyes widen a little. "Why?" He asks again. "Were gonna tell Mandy in gay so she can call her brothers off of us. Mickey said he was gonna come after us and we don't want that" Ian says.

"Looks like he already got to lip." You point out his eye as he chuckles. "Alright, but I'm coming with"

You guys arrive at the milkovich house. Your a bit nervous as you walk into the door. You see Mandy sitting on the couch and she looks at you guys.

"What the hell do you want?" She smugly says
"Can I talk to you?" Ian asks

"Fine"
She sighs and walks outside as you guys stand near the ally next to their house
"What?" She asks while rolling her eyes.

"I'm gay"

A smile creeps on Mandy's face
"Really? Or are you just making this up so I can call my brothers off?"
"Why would I make that up in this neighborhood?" He says scratching his neck.

"Oh, I thought it was because you thought I was ugly or something"

You all laugh

"So, could you call your brothers off?"
"Yeah I will"

She walks inside and waves goodbye to you guys with a small smile. "Well, that was easier then I expected" lip says

You guys walk home. You walk in to see frank passed out on the floor. All three of you walk up to him and kick him in the stomach. You go into your room and fall asleep.