2

A couple days later

Your working your shift at the Kash n Grab while Ian's on a date with some old white guy. He's rich tho so your ok with it. After Kash ran off with some Muslim it's just been you. Linda complaining about something stupid. Someone walks into the store. You see Mickey Milkovich. You smile to your self so he dosent see. As soon as he sees you a smirk across his face and he walks towards the register.

"Hey hot stuff" Mickey smirks

He grabs a snickers bar and takes a bite out of it. You feel your face turn red as you chuckle. "What? You into me now?"
You say sassily

"No need to get sassy with me Gallagher"

"you gonna pay for that?" You ask "Ha, nope" he replies taking another bite

You shake your head as you get back to reading you newspaper. You feel Mickey walking up to you. As soon as you look up you feel lips press agents yours. You are confused but you kiss back for a second until you pull back. "What was that for?" He smirks at you  "Come on, admit you liked it"

"Fuck you" You roll your eyes and laugh. He walks up to you as your noses are touching. "Ok"
You look at him confused
"Wait what?"

He presses you against the wall and starts kissing your neck. Leaving hickeys. He finds your soft spot and sucks on it hard. You let out a small moan as you lift his head up and back away a little. He looks at you confused.

"Not here" you sigh in disappointment.
"then where?"

"I don't know, but haven't you noticed the cameras?" He laughs and so do you.

"Like I give a shit" he says and goes back to kissing your neck. You grab his head and push him back slightly. "Well I do, I'm not tryna get fired" you say.

He smirks at you

"There's something about you, that just, attracts me to you, Gallagher"

"Maybe it's my beautiful eyes, it my dashing hair" You say jokingly while flipping your hair back. Mickey starts to laugh as you do to

He grabs your waist and kisses you. He leans near your ear. "This is not over" he growls Turning you on.

Sending chills down your spine. He smirks and looks at you, he winks at you before walking out. You smile to yourself.

A couple hours later

You finished your shift and it was  dark. You was dark out side. You walk to your house as a man approaches you. You go to walk past him but he grabs your arm. You notice your right next to the Alibi room. You go to run inside but he tightens his grip. "Give me your money" he says.

"I don't got any" you argue

"Bullshit" he spits at your face

You feel something sharp held against your stomach. "Money. NOW" he yells. "Fucking hell" you complain before you hear something

"And who the fuck are you!?" You hear a familiar voice yell from behind you. You smile realizing who it was. You see Mickey walk up and pull you away from the guy. "Back the fuck off, right now" he growls.

"Why would I do that?" The man smirks

"Do it, before I break your fucking knuckles you big piece of shit" Mickey says while punching him in the face. The guy looks up holding his nose before walking away in disappointment.

"And what are you doing out alone miss?"
You smile. "I'm walking home" you smile at him. "Well y/n, I'll walk you"

You guys start walking as you get closer to your house. Mickey stops you and grabs your face and roughly kisses you. You kiss back as you guys start to make out. You notice a near vehicle and you back into it. Mickey opens the door and smirks at you.

"Lady's first"

You enter the car and he slaps your ass while going in. He un buckles his jeans while you take your shorts off. He slowly enters inside of you as you let out a moan. He thrusts faster and faster as he puts his lips on your neck and starts to suck. He moans as that makes you smirk at him.
You can feel yourself tightening around him as both moth loudly as you come close to a finish. He finishes inside of you as you finish too.

You look at him and smirk. He chuckles.

"I've been waiting for that to happen" Mickey says "you have?"
"Fuck yeah"
He says with a laugh and a tired voice

You two get out of the car as he walks you the rest of the way to your house. You open the door as you turn to Mickey.

"What? You expecting a hug goodbye?" He says with a confused face

You roll your eyes and he smirks

"Fuck off" you say annoyed. "Fuck me"
"Been there, done that" you joke while Turing around and walking inside

You see Fiona sitting on the couch with Liam and Carl. Liam runs up to you and hugs you. You hug back. "Where were you all fucking day" Carl says

"Language Carl! And she was at work" Fiona smacks the back of his head
She smiles at you. "Nice mark" she winks pointing at your neck. Your face turns red as you smile and walk up the stairs.

You walk up to Ian and lips room. You open the door and tackle Ian. "Jesus Y/n you've gotten heavier"
He teases

"Shut up!"
You playfully hit him
"I need to tell you guys something"

"Oh god, what is it?" Lip says in a dramatic girl voice.

"I fucked Mickey"

Both of their jaws dropped as Ian laughs.
"That's where that's from" Ian points out your hickey.

"When?! Where!?"

"Like ten minutes ago.. in a car"

"In a car!"
Ian laughs. "Just be careful, ok" Lip says

"I will trust me"
You walk into your room and lay in your bed

"So you and Mickey are a thing" she smiles at you. "No, we just kissed once or twice" you wink.
"Ok"
She says sarcastically with air quotes as you both laugh and fall asleep