bullies be gone...(the hard story of my life)

When i was in my mothers stomache my father was cheating on my mom... When i was born my mom saw the light and purity i had but when i was three my dad left us and went to my little brother... When i hit age four i was always in a good mood and i told myself never give up on freindship and never let your heart down... Life was happy and i was a kindergartner when i met my two best buddys haily and angel. We grew up together and we were the most popularest kids in the school, we cared for the special ed kids and we were always up for jokes... But soon my mom grew sicker and we had to move away saddest day of my life was saying goodbye to my freinds, we moved to california and i was in fourth grade... But as soon as i went to school they faked my freindship... Called me names... Hit me in the face with a basket ball... Steal my things... Then when my yorkie teddybear died i began going insane... When i went to a new school a boy told everybody in my class that i Buttraped him... My reaction was hatred i got up from my seat angry a xsxknd screamed "IM DONE!!!" And threw away the food i was eating and ran out of the cafeteria crying i ran to a tree and cried" marie are you okay?" Kirsten,gabby,Damaris, Jennifer asked me i just told them what happend i never once told him buttrape he made it up... Then to make life worse my dad left my life for 4 years... I grew hatred on him and soon just lost my faith, hope, and determination to make freinds and i let my heart down... I turned to creepypastas and lps to break my insanity and hate... My hate and insanity grew stronger and i felt like killing my dad for saying he would leave my life if i brung up the past my mom kept having seizures and kept telling me she is sorry for not being a good mom. And to top off my greiving i lost my cousin and aunt.

My adhd didnt help me at all... I just left my life as i began slowly thinking that slenderman will come and kill me... I want to die and im only 11 i can only have good luck and its hurt me bad...my hope came back when i seen somebody cyberbully my freind... I reported them and told them" bullies are like viruses, if you protect them they will get stronger if you kill them at the core you will delete them" soon i rejected eating and stayed with a electronic.