Exposed.

LULU POV

I'm packing my clothes now after the Jeon family left, i am generally upset that I'm leaving home as a 19 year old while he is turning 19 in September.

My birthday is February 14th so I'm older than him and now he has to call me noona according to his mum.

Once I finished packing I jumped on my bed ready to rant to Luna about what had happened, when my dad came in.

"Yah, your mum told me what happened to you, from tomorrow onwards you are Kim Lulu the daughter of the famous CEO." He ordered he grabbed my fake braces and walked out with them.

I followed him,"No, no, no dad it's fine I needed new glasses anyways." But it was too late when he through the braces in the big bins outside and there was no way I was climbing in there.

I sighed and went back up the stairs.

I guess it's finally time...

I texted Luna and told her everything that had happened, she was so angry at Blackpink she kept starting her sentences with curse words.

Then she started cooing about me and Jungkook then she wished me luck for exposing myself tomorrow.

----

FRIDAY:

I got ready for school and when I walked out my door I saw my fiancé.

"Why the hell are you here Kook?" I asked with the nickname.

He rolled his eyes at me,"My mum told me to pick you up because your going to school as yourself." He said leaning on his car, not caring about the new nickname I had given him.

I shrugged and walked towards the car.

I'm only getting in because walking to school is now no longer an option if there is a car.

I opened the door by myself because Jungkook wasn't a gentleman enough to do it for me. Which I don't mind.

He drove to school in about five minutes, I had put on my sunglasses and my mask to cover my face as much as possible.

It seems like the news has gotten around about the wedding and about who I am, there were paparazzi everywhere in front of the school, which obviously wasn't new to me and Jungkook.

But the thing that gave me anxiety was what the students would say.

Jungkook came out of the car and I'm sure he only opened the door for me because of the cameras that were around.

I took his extended hand and got out the car which started the flashing lights and murmuring from the students and paparazzi.

I let go of his hand and we both quickly went in, we went in so fast that I didn't even hear anything that was said by the students.

Once we got into the building it was much more quie-

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

I sighed knowing who it was and how loud these people can be...

"Hyungs..." Jungkook mumbled looking at the raging BTS mostly Taehyung.

"How dare you leave me for Lulu, I thought we had a thing going for us two." Taehyung fake sobbed.

I just stood there staring blankly as Jungkook was being scolded by all his hyungs for getting engaged before them.

I don't really have time for this.

I bowed even though they probably didn't see me and was about to start walking when Jimin grabbed my wrist making me turn around.

"What do you want?" I raised my voice a little bit silencing the arguing boys.