Chapter 1

Ashlyn's POV

It was finally Spring Break and I would be gone from this hell hole known as school for a week.When the bell rung I had intentions of going straight home but things didn't work out my way unfortunately.

"Where do you think you're going,don't think that just because you got it fixed that's gonna change anything you will always be spongebob as long as you walk the earth"

Ugh it's Katie Long

"Please not today I only want to go home" I whispered

"Oh look girls she's already shaking and I haven't done anything yet" she boasted

Then her two followers started to laugh while they were to busy laughing I heard heels and keys walking this way so I lifted my head

"What's going on ladies you should be off campus" said our principal

"Yes ma'am we were doing so until we got held up"then Katie looked at me

I quickly got up grabbed my bag and ran to my blue beetle convertible and drove home.When I got home I changed into some lounge wear and fixed myself some popcorn,I then walked upstairs and watched the latest episode of Pretty Little Liars. When it went on commercial then Mahogany called me.

"Hello"

"Hey bestie what are you up to"

"Nothing as always"

"Ok well get ready I want you to come to the mall"

"What if I don't want to go?"

"Well to bad you are,get dressed I'll be there in 15"

"Ugh fine bye"

"Bye"

I got up and took a quick shower then I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on a white crop top with distressed high waisted shorts and my white converse.I then took my hair out and blow dried and straightened it I then added some waves into them. I grabbed my purse and phone with a text from Mahogany saying that she had just pulled up. I ran down the steps and out the door.

"Hey" she called out to me

"Hi girlie"

"So is it okay if I invited a few of my guy friends to the mall to"

"It's fine as long as Mr.Whiteside's is there"

"He will be"

"Good the more time you guys spend together the faster jox can form"

"Oh hush soo you know how I'm going to be leaving tomorrow for Magcon right"

"Yea don't remind me"

"Well I got a extra ticket and was thinking maybe you wanted to come with me"

"That sounds so fun I would love to go"

"Yes I won't be the only girl and also we can spend today to go shopping"

"That's fine where's the first stop?"

"Orlando and we're here"

"I'm so excited I get to get away"

We got out of the car and walked towards the mall. The first store we went to was Forever 21. I got a bunch of tops and a few sweatpants and Mahogany got a lot of skirts and bustiers. Then we went into Journeys, I got 2 new pairs of converse Mahogany didn't get anything from there.

"I'm hungry Maggie" I whine

"We can go to the food court c'mon"

We walked to the food court and I got in the sbarro line and got a stuffed pepperoni pizza with a sprite and Mahogany got a sub from firehouse subs with a coke.

"Are you excited"

"I'm very ex--"

"LOX IS THAT YOU?" a voice behind me said

I turned around

"Mahogany who are they? They're walking this way"

"That would be Nash and Cameron"

"Oh cool are they in that mag thingy I'm coming to?"

"Magcon" a voice corrected me and started laughing

"Yea that, um who are you" I ask

"I'm Cameron Dallas"

"Hi I'm Ashlyn West"

"Pretty name for a pretty girl"

"Thank you um we have to go now Mahogany" I stood up and pushed in my chair.

"We do?"Mahogany questioned me.

"Yes now let's go please"

Mahogany said bye and we walked out to her car

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing I was just scared"

"Of.."

"Um I'll tell you later. I really need to pack"

"Fine but this conversation isn't over"

I sat back in my chair and sighed I couldn't wait to get out this car.

Hi that was chapter 1 hope you guys enjoy