167

Roger's P.O.V

"Keep it coming Deaks I got you" I pulled his hair back as he was hurling in the toilet.

I've never seen anyone this hungover, it was really bad.

He lifted his head and looked at me.

"I'm going to take a cold shower" John's voice cracked.

"Good idea, go get cleaned up I'll be downstairs if you need me" I helped him stand up.

"Okay," he leaned on the sink.

I walked out of the bathroom and went downstairs to grab a pop.

I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Freddie was leaning against a sofa arm swinging a bottle of moonshine.

"Woah, you look dead mate. You okay?"I sat beside him.

"I'm exhausted I've been on my feet all day taking care of Brian so I'm trying to knock myself out l" he took another swing...

"Same poor Deaky is very very very hungover".

"Ah".

"Yeah, I....." I turned to see his eyes were shot and his head to the side. "Fred?".

He conked out. So I took the moonshine out of his hand, put a blanket on him, turned out the lights, went upstairs, and in bed laying next to John who was half-asleep.

"Hey, baby. Are you feeling any better?" I whispered, rubbing his arm.

He turned to me and shook his head 'no'

"K".

"I feel like crap".

"I know love but right now let's get some sleep. Okay?".