Naruto

I've had this idea for a while, so here it is.

(In Naruto world,)

A girl named Samurie Namida is chosen to be on team seven with Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto. She has been in the same classes as them and all the others for four years, the same as the rest of them, though no one even noticed that she was in their class. She has the highest marks, but has always been quiet and never talks when not addressed.

 I have an image of what she looks like here: (On her cheek is something all people from the Namida clan have, a tattoo in the shape of a teardrop, their clan symbol.)

And these are her non ninja clothes

And these are her non ninja clothes. (The tear drop is her clan symbol on the back of her sweater, and she always wears the purple ribbon above around her neck.)

I will reveal more about her past in the story, but I will say that she accidentally killed her clan when she was born by loosing control of her kekkei genkei

I will reveal more about her past in the story, but I will say that she accidentally killed her clan when she was born by loosing control of her kekkei genkei. The only survivors were Samurie and her mother Kowai Namida. 

One months after the massacre, her mother married a man named Ayamatta Sentaku. When her mother dies of a disease half a month later, Samurie's father shows his true colours and starts to abuse Samurie because he had some friends in her clan, who she killed. After five years of abuse she was sold to slavery for almost four years and learned to fight as she was sometimes used to fight in matches to the death that her owners bet money in. She eventually escapes with the help of someone, (I'm not going to spoil it,) and finds her way to Konoha. She joins the ninja academy and then the story starts.

I will add more details in the story, and these pieces of her past will be shown.

I'm thinking of making this a Kiba love story, though I want to know what you guys think. 

So, is this a good idea? Anything to add? Or anything that I should include in the story? Any ideas for a title?

Bye!