SEVEN

sofia nervously tapped her fingers against the table as she sat in just salad waiting for mike. she had played this 'meeting' over and over again in her head but not a single time had there been a positive outcome.

maybe she shouldn't have come. maybe she should have turned him down and stayed home with the boys. maybe she shouldn't have come back to new york.

she frowned biting her lip and standing up to leave just as mike burst through the door with a large smile on his lips. she was stuck, she couldn't leave now he had turned up.

"hey, sorry i'm late. rehearsals with taylor ran late." he explained giving her a quick hug before sitting down in the seat opposite hers as she followed suit sitting down once more.

"it's fine." she smiled slightly. "you're here now and that's all that matters."

-

lincum
EMERGENCY GET HOME NOW

sofa
what?? i can't!!!
we've just ordered food and everything
is going really well!!

lincum
SOF SERIOUSLY ITS RO

-

"oh god. uhm i hate to do this but i need to go." sofia frowned as she rose from her seat watching the smile on mike's face fade. it was about half an hour since he'd turned up and they were really starting to bond again.

"it's fine. don't worry about it, you owe me one though." he shrugged trying to mask his disappointment. had he done something wrong? was it something he said?

"thank you!" she smiled at him pulling some money out of her purse and placing it in her place to pay for her food, which now of course would go uneaten, before rushing off back to lincoln and ben's apartment.

-

this is shit. sorry.