Danger

Enjoy!

A couple of weeks have passed and Tech and Natalie were closer than ever. One day Natalie went to meet with Tech at HQ, lately she hasn't been feeling so good but decided to ask her grandfather later because she might have a suspicion of what it might be but just to confirm it.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey sweetheart are you busy?"

"No why?"

"Because I need you. Ace?"

Natalie called out to the leader.

"What's up?"

"Is it okay I steal Tech for a few hours?"

"Sure, if anything comes up I'll give him a call"

"Okay thanks. Let's go Tech"

Natalie said yanking her husband without him having a say. Together they headed out to the desert, but before they head to the desert home Natalie stopped him.

"What is it?"

"Tech I gotta be honest I haven't been feeling good"

Tech smirk and grabbed his arm around her waist pulling her close.

"Is that your way of saying you want to play doctor again?"

He asked before leaning down and nipping on her neck but Natalie gently pulled away.

"No its not that. Its just I might have a suspicion on something but I want the elder to confirm it to both of us"

Tech raised one eye brow but nodded.

"Okay"

As they finally arrived to the desert home, the coyotes bark in greeting and Natalie and Tech return the bark. Together they went to see the elder.

"What may I help you?"

He asked looking at the couple.

"I need your help....again"

"What's wrong?"

"It was the same symptoms as before but the craving gotten a lot weirder than my natural food."

The elder leaned up closer to lean his hand on Natalie's stomach and put a slight pressure causing Natalie to whine a little. The elder removed his hand and smiled.

"Congratulations you two. Your gonna be parents"

Tech's eyes open wide and his mouth was hanging wide open in shock. Natalie giggled at his reaction and looked towards the elder.

"Can you give us a moment"

The elder nodded and left, Natalie looked at Tech in surprise since he hasn't said anything for 5 minutes until...

"YOUR PREGNANT?! WE'RE GONNA HAVE A BABY!! I'M GONNA BE A DADDY!!!!"

Tech finally yelled in excitement. Tech then pulled Natalie in a deep passionate kiss, pulling away leaving a breathless coyote.

"That never gets old"

Tech was in full excitement.

"How many do you think we are gonna have?"

"I'm not sure probably 6 or 7 I guess"

"Oh we are gonna have to start the nursery"

"Um Tech I think we might have a problem"

Tech looked at Natalie surprised.

"I have a bit of a craving"

"Oh don't worry about that"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. Oh let's go tell the team and then the pack"

Natalie smiled at him

"Okay"

*At HQ*

Everyone was doing their own thing, Lexi was watching TV along with Slam. Duck was busy admiring himself in the mirror. Ace was meditating and Rev was making a sesame sandwich with ear phones on. The elevator door made a ding noise signaling that someone has arrived, it was the two couple coyotes cuddling.

"Ew"

Duck said but the coyotes simply ignore them.

"Hey you guys we have some great news"

"What is it Tech?"

Ace asked getting up after finishing his meditation.

"We are going to be parents!"

Tech said happily and everyone gathered around the coyotes congratulating the couple except Rev who was busy cooking. As everyone was talking, Natalie crept away on all fours and walked slowly up to Rev. Her eyes were changed to a different color and let out a low growl.

Tech was happily talking to his friends and turn his head to see his wife but saw she was gone. He then looked across the room and notice that she behaving more different and was about to pounce on Rev.

"Natalie! No!"

Tech immediately yelled passing his friends and up to Natalie who stood up on her two legs looking down at her hands in confusion and then to Rev, she then realize what it was that she was about to do. Tech walked up to her.

"Natalie? What's got into you?"

Natalie was begining to tear up and quickly hugged Tech who was giving her a comfortable hug.

"It was the cravings"

"Huh?"

"I'm craving meat and I don't eat meat"

Natalie cried, Tech didn't understand why she was crying over that but realize it was the mood swings and with nothing better he gently hold her until she stopped crying. Natalie then looked to everyone else and apologize. Rev finally notice that everyone was surrounding him, until they explained what almost happened, he was now more aware of his surrounding and to keep a good distance away from the female coyote.

Tech and Natalie were in their room having an important discussion.

"What? You can't be serious?"

"Tech its the only way, for I won't try to harm anyone here"

"But..."

"Look I'm gonna be staying at the dessert home, you can obviously come still see me but I'll come back when the pups are ready to walk and see."

She said gently giving Tech a kiss on his cheek, snuggling up to his neck.

"If your sure, I mean you can always come back if you change your mind"

He said gently rubbing his wife's back.

"I'm sure besides I don't want to accidently bite or eat anyone"

"Okay but when the pups arrive I'm gonna ask Ace for a vacation time and stay with you"

"I'm not gonna argue with that, so you wanna take me back home?"

"I was thinking if we can stay here for the night"

"What about food?"

"Um...I'll get the food you stay in here"

Natalie giggled

"Fine"

She said stretching out a bit.

"I'm gonna take a nap wake me up in a while"

"Okay......remember don't leave the room"

"Yeah"

Natalie said sleepily as she lay down on the bed and Tech covered her up, giving her a kiss on the lips before leaving the room.

A/N Vote and Comment