idk what to tittle this chapter

BC POV

Holly shit they look just like us but just goth and slutty the one that looks just like me got up and slapped me "we're not not slutty well except for brat she's a complete slut " "Hey!!!..... But yeah it's true"" See told you now the reason my sis brought you here is because we want to be your friends "why would they want to be friends with me" Simple we went through what your going through we will help you and since you bearly speak we can read your mind ok so you really don't have to speak if you don't want to ok "'ok' the redhead came up behind me " By the way my name is berserk Blondie is brat  and green is brute "'nice to meet you I'm buttercup but how do you know what I'm going through?' " Oh that's easy he did the same to us and for that he will pay"
Wow brat seems pissed "buttercup!!! There you are, how dare you run of like that" 'Fuck' blossom grabbed my wrist where all my cuts we're I wins in pain and jerk my arm away from her 'that fucking hurt' "bc are you ok " Bubbles said with worry clear in her voice as she walked closer to me I nodded in response "come on were going home" Said blossom 'bitch the fuck' I yank my arm out of her grasp  "n-no" I studer out glaring  at her "I stay...h-here with my n-new f-friends"

ah shit this is short and I apologize for the delay
not gonna lie
I kinda forgot