chapter 6

T: "Tyler maybe that's for another time. Why don't you go play with your friends"

Ty: " Mommy I want daddy though"

The look in his eyes really got me though. I feel bad that he hasn't had his dad. I didn't have a good one either until my step father came along.

T: We will see honey.

He finally ran off and went outside with all the kids. I slowly walked to the kitchen and propped my elbows on the counter. "What does he want after all these years?" I murmured.

Tr: "I would like to know too.."

T: "Oh Tristan what should I do" I said frusturated

Tr: "Hope he never comes back..."

T: "Tyler wants to see his dad and I couldn't bear the thought of him hating me because I wouldn't let him see his dad."

Tr: "That bastard has no right to see you or his son. He abandoned you because he had heard some rumour. He ruined your name too to the point where you had to move in with me just so you could have some money saved. He doesn't deserve to have you or your son"

T: "yes bu-"

Tr: "No buts. You saw him kissing another girl just a day after your breakup. He's shown how much he cares and now you need to move on."

T: "Can Tyler stay the night here and I will pick him up in the morning?"

Tr: "Of course but why?"

T: "I just need some time."

Tr: "Okay but don't do anything stupid."

T: "Wouldn't dream of it!"

I walked outside to where Tyler was and told him what was happening. I brought some extra clothes already just in case.

T: "Okay hon please just behave. I don't want you to cause trouble for Mr. And Mrs. Tales. Okay?"

Ty: "Okay mommy. I will miss you!"

T:"I will too! Love you!"

Ty: "Love you too!"

I said my goodbyes to him and to Tristan and Emily. Grabbing all my stuff, I went quickly home and lied down on my bed. Thoughts flooded my head as the result of thinking of why he came.

~Flashback~

How could YOU? I hate you! Get out!" He screamed.

"Chance please believe me! It wasn't me. I need you. I'm pre-" I pleaded.

"Get out I said! No excuses you cheater!" He yelled louder.

~Flashback over~

Tears welled up in my eyes, but I had to remember what Tristan said "He doesn't deserve you"