Prologue

All Rights Go to JK Rowling, most of the characters are hers!

My life had always been a mystery to me.  How is it possible that I am the daughter of a death eater when all I can think of is meeting "the boy who lived"?  How do I have a twin brother that takes everything for granted?  Mum and Dad always make it clear that we are purebloods and should be treated as the upper class citizens.  I was banned to play with the half-bloods or the muggle children.  Father had introduced us to his friends.  Their sons went by the names of Crabbe and Goyle.  Draco was instantly friends, but I preferred staying up in my room during these encounters.  The boys enjoyed picking on the muggle children in the neighborhoods nearby. 

With no other girls my age around, I found myself constantly reading.  Each book unlocked a new fantasy and allowed me to have people to relate to.  I couldn't wait to get my letter.  At Hogwarts, I would be able to meet people that are like me and father cannot do anything about it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the start of a new book and I am so excited!  This is just a short chapter about her life before the book takes place.  Enjoy!

Bob the dancing eskimo bunny girl