Twenty-One

Carter and I have been watching movies for approximately 3 hours. Just cuddling on his couch. Watching Horror movies. I'm pretty sure Carter fell asleep half way through the Blair witch project. I have to admit this house is kinda scary when it's dark and nobody is home except for Carter and he's asleep and not going to protect me.

The door knob starts to jiggle and goosebumps creep up my spine. I get up and quickly run to the kitchen to grab a knife. When I get the knife I turn the corner a little o quickly and I fall with the knife in my hands. It takes a large gash out of my arm and I scream, Lights immediately turn on. I look up and see Landon with worry lacing his eyes. The girl wrapped on his arms eyes are wide. Carter starts yelling random things.

"What happened?" He questions getting the first aid kit

"I heard the door jiggle, and I was scared. You looked so sweet sleeping and I didn't want to wake you up," I say quietly.

"Jesus, Your grandma is never going to let you over again," Carter smiles jokingly

"Who was that girl?" I ask

Carters expression hardens and he walks out of the room.

A few minutes of me in complete confusion later Landon walks in and closes the door. I immediately tense up. He notices and stays by the door.

"I'm sorry," He says looking at the floor

"Okay," I say

"Just Okay?" he growls, "I came up here to apologize and you just say okay?"

"What else am I supposed to say?" I snip, "I'm fine? There's no need for an apology? I still have no fucking clue what happened to me that night!"

He sucks in a breath.

"You better get back to your skank," I snap, pushing past him out of the bathroom. I call Tyler and ask him to pick me up. The car ride is silent and as soon as I get home I take a shower and go to bed.