u

-- lizzie

-

a couple days passed. lizzie lied in bed in her room that her friend had offered while she stayed in south korea. she let out a huge groan, remembering the past events. her phone, that stayed untouched for the past few days apart from communicating with her parents, lay on the bedside cabinet charging. she's seen the notifications from min yoongi. she knew she was doing the wrong thing in ignoring him.

but why did it have to be her that he had gotten attracted to? why couldn't she turn into someone else and erase herself from his memories?

sure, it was nice and very exciting to be able to see an idol in front of you, but what got her is that after so long, he had kept his identity a secret from her until just a few days ago. wallowing in self pity, lizzie placed the pillow that was previous under her head to over her face, praying that some force would push down and suffocate her so she wouldn't have to live with this. to her dismay, her friend madalyn came into the room.

"ya lazy ass. get up!" her voice strict. she pulled the pillows and covers off the lying girl. the said girl groaned out in discomfort as all source of warmth had been taken from her.

"what's your problem, maddie?" lizzie screeched, standing up on the bed. as soon as she did, maddie opened the curtains, letting in the bright afternoon sunlight to come in. lizzie covered her eyes and let out a dramatic hiss as she fell back onto the bed. "it burns!"

"oh please, you're the one with the problem! all you've been doing is lying around while i'm trying to clean up after your filthy self. you came home the other day and went straight to your room without giving me an explanation. you got me worried sick." lizzie felt irritated and guilty, but what could she do? if she told her friend that she met with min yoongi by himself she wouldn't believe her.

"you're insensitive." maddie scoffed. when lizzie looked at her eyes, she saw the hurt but it was quickly vanished. she knew she treaded deep.

"you think i'm insensitive, huh?" maddie's voice resonated a scarily calm, even tone. it scared lizzie. "then you won't need my services anymore. get out of my house. i guess all my efforts to get you to come to korea, provide a free place to stay, and worrying about you almost twenty-four seven meant nothing to you. get out of my house." lizzie widened her eyes.

"but where am i gonna go?" incredulously, lizzie panicked and got up to get closer to maddie, but she stepped back, her eyes hard.

"figure it out. you're a smart girl." and with that, she left the room. unbeknownst to lizzie, maddie felt broken.

"you've done it now, you idiot." lizzie whispered to herself. tears begin to trail down her face. she packed up everything into her bags. as soon as she finished, she went out, not bothering to say goodbye cause she knew it would be ignored.

"thank you for everything. . sorry i was a jerk" she mumbled as she slipped through the entrance of the house.

now she just wandered, tears in her eyes. she felt stupid. maddie was her closest friend and she betrayed her like that. opening her mouth to say impulsive things was her mistake, her weakness. a little after she calmed down, she had wandered into a part of korea she was not familiar with. she even forgot what city she was living in. out of frustration, she kicked the ground and decided to turn on her phone. she barely had any contacts in her phone besides school faculty, her parents, maddie

and min yoongi.

her face grimaced at the thought of their encounter. she didn't wanna call him, but she had no money and nowhere to go. her thumb hovered over his name. after a couple moments of fighting herself, she clicked it and it begins to ring. her heart pounded in her chest. he may not wanna speak to her again.

"yeoboseyo?" it was definitely his voice.

"um.. yoongi.. i.. i need your help..."