"Duelists Unite!"

Play le music

Principal Shinota held his hands behind him and stood proudly. He said, "It is with great honor to have some of our students from Beigoma Academy participate in the Japanese League Championship."
Rantaro got teary eyed. "I can't believe that my students, er, friends, are fully prepared duelists! Come in for a hug!"
He lunged towards us, but we stepped aside. He fell down face foward foward and nervously chuckled.
"Let's pretend that never happened!"
Shu sighed. "I don't have a problem with that."
Wakiya placed his hands on his hips and stated, "Aren't we going to be late for the Arena?"
Diago nodded. Rantaro said, "Okay, peeps. Listen up! There are two brackets in the championship, beginning with the Beginner's bracket, which consists of Valt, me, and Diago."
They nodded.
"In the master's bracket, we have Shu, Ken, and Diago."
"Right!"
"Lastly," he said. "We have the Youth bracket, which is Nika, Touka, and Ryota."
"'Kay!"
Ken explained, "These championships are a very big deal, only the top teams are represented by their best students! Including Rideout!"
Diago added, "But there are also duelists from around the world, so who knows who we'll face."
I kept ranting about my pep talks and yelling, "Go team, go!" and "Let's be fired up!"
The BeyClub got bored and started walking away to the arena. Toko said, "I can't wait!"
Nika humbly agreed.
Shu said, "Let's hurry." Rantaro yelled, "Alright, on our way! No stopping now!"
I decided to slip away while I could, and as I walked away from the club, I heard someone yell, "Where's Valt?"

*insert bad-ass anime intro title sequence*

"This is Naoki and Jin reporting for DuelNews live from Beigoma city. The whole place is buzzing with excitement, and why? Because one of the events of the year is about to go under way!"
Jin gestured to a large building. "He's talking about the Japanese League Championship! Crowds are filling up the stadiums to see the top of the line environments made courtesy of the WBDA (World BeyBlade Dueling Association)."
Naoki fixed the camera on his glasses. "Any minute now they're going to begin the opening ceremony!"
Suddenly, the crowd started cheering like crazy. "Wait, has it begun? No wait, he's here! We have a major celebrity citing here!"
Jin pointed at a familiar albino. "It's none other than Lui Shirasagi! Listen to that crowd as they cheer for the current champion!"
Naoki said, "For a guy so popular, you'd think he wouldn't participate! Let's just hope his enemy Shu Kurenai doesn't arrive!"
"Lui-senpai, we love you!"
Jin sighed. "Look at all those fangirls! It seems like ages since Lui has made an appearance!"
Lui waved to the crowd, as the BeyClub growled their enemy. Shu gritted his teeth.

Ken, Diago, and Rantaro all met up inside the building. Diago said, "Any luck finding Valt?"
Rantaro shook his head. "I wonder what in the world could've happened to him." Then his phone rang, and Wakiya came in from the other side yelling, "Keep looking!"
Shu, who had been calmly walking around, told himself, "If Valt doesn't show up soon, his chances of becoming a pro duelist will be over before it even starts."
The BeyClub walked over to him. "Shu, have you seen Valt?" Asked Ken.
Shu simply shook his head. "Nothing yet."
Rantaro sat down. "Now what? We called his mom, but she said he wasn't there!"
Diago added, "We don't have a clue where he wandered off to."
"No . . . problem."
They turned around to see a dazy looking Jin.
"Jin?"
He humped. "If someone is lost, I can always depend on the spirits."
Rantaro grumbled, "He's not lost! He's just . . . out exploring!"
Ken said, "Chill out!"
"I know where Valt is. The spirits day that he's . . . near water."
"Great, maybe I can go drown him!" Rantaro mumbled something that I'm not allowed to repeat in the story.
Wakiya sighed. "What are we going to do? They're going to start the championship soon!"
Jin leaned against the wall. "Spirits . . . locate the boy wonder . . ."
He closed his eyes and most likely slept for a minute before saying, "I see him."
Diago asked, "Where?"
Jin pointed in the direction of the beachside park. "He's all the way over there, near the beach."

Valt say in the grass as the breeze ruffled his hair. "Well dad, this is it. I know someday I would participate in the championship, and you did you're best to prepare me."
He took out his Royal Victory Valtryek Dragon card and stared at it in thought. It was the first card he ever got, from his dad.
"You certainly know how to turn someone's life around, Valt!" The blue haired boy spun around and faced Xander, who gave off a hearty laugh.
"Hey, Xander!"
He crossed his arms. "It just happens while you were here daydreaming, you're friends have gone mad trying to find you."
Valt scrambled to get up. "Wait, what?"
He started running towards the championship building. "I'm going to be late!"

"I heard Valt Aoi got cold feet!"
"Yeah, guess he's scared!"
Rantaro growled. "If Valt doesn't get here soon, it'll be too late."
Nika and Toko, who had come just a bit earlier, sighed sadly at the thought of their brother missing out on his dream.
"Guys, over here!"
Valt came running at full speed. "What's up? I made it back just in time!"
Nika cheered. "Valt! He's here!"
Rantaro threw his open to stop him. "And may I ask where you've been? We drove ourselves crazy trying to find you!"
Ken nodded in agreement.
Valt chuckled. "Well you can stop looking now! Let's get going, don't wanna be late!"
He started running once again, only to run into none other than Lui Shirasagi. "Watch where you're going, you idiot!"
"Lui?!"
He smirked. "I'm shocked you even showed your face around these parts. By the way, the exit is on your left."
Before Valt, could do something incredibly stupid, Shu stepped in.
"Back off!"
Valt thanked him silently. Shu blocked Valt from Lui, who laughed. "See you're still too soft to mind your own business."
A voice overhead on the intercom said, "The opening ceremony is about to get under way! All duelists please gather in the area!"
Shu sighed and walked away before Valt could say anything.

And that's it! Tell me if you want a part 2 or anything, I'm always open for requests! (Except for the ones I don't know.) Anyway, that's it!
LD out!