L I T

So apparently I have to say 13 things about myself... well, alright let's see...

1. I love rock music, and my three favorite bands are Set It Off, Black Veil Brides, and Get Scared.

2. I LOVE wearing XL sized shirts even though I'm a Medium, and I ADORE wearing boy clothes.

3. I'm genderfluid, and my preferred way to be addressed is by my fucking name😇.

4. Closet pansexual irl; mega open about with my inner rainbow on wattpad, and a HUGE supporter of LGBTQ+ rights😁.

5. Even though my eyes look shit colored, if you look closely they are actually a really weird golden-ish olive green with blurgundy towards the center of the eye.

6. Naturally blonde.

7. Degrees in Sarcastic cunt-ery, Shipping, and overall Assholeness.

8. Music is my life.

9. I play 3 instruments depending on my mood: the piano, the flute, and the three stringed violin since I keep breaking the G string😏😉.

10. I love reading boy x boy books (I'm obsessed) on wattpad, and admit that the best part about the book -apart from the "plot"😉 and "climax"😏- are the comments.

11. I ship anyone and anything irl because why not... because life?

12. My favorite comedian is Bo Burnham.

Aaaaand 13. Is actually my lucky number (my fav one is 8).

So... anything in here that you knew about me or didn't know?

Anywhooo... these are the 15 people that I'm tagging to do the challenge or whatever this is...

alexaow4
MoonPotatoKing
eu_cutiepie
Y0ANDREA
drodriguez02
Nac0311
69potatobastards
Andrea_teenwolf6
edgyemo1905
edgy-emoness1923
_Anmyst_2
DarkSheik
HADES_IS_A_DORK
LamianDiavol
PaintingInBlack