Beyond the Boundary of Reality

Once upon a time a girl named Hotaru who was eighteen years old had blue eyes, teal hair, and was five foot seven. She believed fairy tales were dumb that reality is the only way to get by she remembered when she was younger her mom told her bedtime stories, and she would be so fascinated with them. Her favorite was Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll her mom would read it to her almost every night. She was getting off of work one night she worked at a candy shop that is on the corner of the road. When she saw something that caught her attention. Curious she followed the mysterious being it’s probably a human, but she knew not to second guess things. Soon enough she was in the woods and it began to change to something unordinary. Soon enough she found out what the mysterious thing was as she looked down at it, it was about as tall as her stomach and the creature was very unusual. It had a horn the horn looked like the cone of an ice-cream cone, it’s body white, with purple like thorns surrounding its neck, rainbow things sprouted around the body, its feet purple, and it complimented its hair as well purple. . It turned around looking at me then it flung its head back with pearly white teeth showing and out came a rainbow colored tongue.

She giggled at the creature for as its gesture was funny it then retracted its tongue closing its mouth it ran up to her and began sniffing her.

"Hey!" She shouted. "That tickles stop!" She squealed as she giggled the creature stopped then tilted its head.

"Okay I'll stop." It responded.

"You can talk?" She looked confused and baffled.

"Silly girl of course I can talk" It stuck its tongue out again.

"Where am I?" She was confused.

"Beyond the boundary of a realistic world." Its head bounced around. "They will be excited! You are the first human that has visited in the last millennia." It ran off.

"Wait come back please!" She squeaked as it ran away with a rainbow coming from its back.

The grass around the area looked freshly cut which meant it was well tended the air filled with the scent of the fresh cut grass was quite pleasant. The grass an abnormal green color in some spots you could see colored roses from red, to blue, and lastly pink. Some of the trees were unique as well with some cherry blossom trees, oak trees, and pine trees. To confirm her suspicion she knelt down and felt the grass it felt as soft as human skin. She looked around to see if anyone was around, but no one was to be spotted so she just laid down on the ground. She looked up into the sky to see the sun was out with a bright blue sky. She nervously touched her dark blue diamond shaped necklace wondering what this place was. The soft breeze of wind only made the place feel more peaceful the creature said she was the first human it saw in the last thousand years. Yet a bunch of people go into the woods and came back out she is the first person who hasn't came out in a while. She pulled out her cellphone to check what time it was and to her shocking surprise it was ten o'clock at night. Yet it was so bright here! That's not physically possible her face shifted into a scowl. She then checked to see if she had any signal on her phone to realize she had no bars or 4G stupid phone plan she shouldn't have paid for Verizon after switching from Teen Mobile. First thing to do when she got out of here is to change her phone plan again. She put her cellphone in her tiny red purse then looked around again to see the rainbow thing coming back again.

"Hisoka chill out!" Something snapped.

"But it's a human I swear!" Hisoka whined.

"Where is said 'Human' at then?" It questioned.

"In the clearing you will be so excited it's a girl!" Hisoka exclaimed excitedly as he ran up and sat next to her. "See! See!" Hisoka bounced his head around excitedly then poked her with his horn.