You rolled your eyes at the obnoxious boys that sat in the living room, all of them huddled by the couches trying their best at showing off.

"Is this really what goes on at party's now? Trying to catch food with your mouth and humiliating yourself?" You ask loudly, catching the attention from most of them.

One of them, a boy with a flannel and ripped jeans on looked at you with his brows raised.

He had a glint to his eyes. Mysterious, but something about the way he dressed turned you on.

"Did you say something?" He asked, standing up. A smirk whispered across his face as he walked over to you.

"Nothing that would phase you, I'm sure." You eyed him.

"Oh, really?" He laughed. "I'm Harry," he held out his hand towards you.

"Y/N." His hand was firm as you held it, you could feel the calluses on his palm. So he works out...?

You couldn't help but fantasize what he would look like shirtless, if he had any tattoos or if he had a big dick. He was attractive, sexy even.

You realized you were biting your lip, yanking your hand from his as you curses yourself for being so horny.

"Uh, so you want to go outside? Maybe talk and drink?" You asked, he probably thought you were some crazy horny slut.

He stepped closer and leaned into your ear, his lips barely touching the skin there.

"Or we can go upstairs and get a room just for us."

okay okay not to steamy but oh my god I'm changing things up with this gif book and y'all are going to love it!!!!!