Nightmares

It was dark. I kept looking around. A howling russled the trees. It was a forest. The mist heavy. "Leave me alone." I screamed. "Leave me alone." I yelled louder.
"Emmie." I blinked a few times the entire class was looking at me. I blushed in embarrassment. My best friend Lily was shaking me and the one that called me. I must of had a so called episode. They've been getting worse. Same feeling of cold. The same dark forest.
The bell finally rang and I don't think I've ever been so happy to hear that  annoying bell ring.
I ran outside Lily following me. "Em. Emmie wait up." She called. I turned and looked at her. "What's wrong." She asked. I guess she could see the fear on my face. The dream. It seemed so real...too real. "What's wrong." She asked again then added, "and don't you dare lie to me Em." "I-it was nothing Lils." I gave a fake smile. "Emmie I know when you're lying. You mess with you necklace." I looked down at my locket. It had a picture of me my mom dad and brother in it. "I'm fine Lilian." I said. "Ok...this conversation isn't over Emmaline." I nodded a bit scared at the use of my actual name. No one calls me Emmaline. " Me and her separated at the bus's. I got on mine and sat in the back. I put my ear buds on and listened to stressed out by 21 pilots. I softly hummed to it until I fell asleep.
I was in the same place again. I was a shadows like shapes. A shape of a monster. "Leave me alone." I shouted. "LEAVE ME ALONE." The shadows came at me.
"Emmie." My brother Noah said. "We're home." I nodded. It seemed do real. So so real. Well I'm home now. Home. Safe.