32

@soniaablue:
Look jack, I don't know what kind of games you're playing or what you actually think the fuck you're doing but stop. You're dating ellie. You broke my fucking heart. And now you want to say that you miss me and all this bullshit. No. That's not how it works.

@jackdgrazer :
Sonia please. I really do miss you. I love you so much you don't even know. My heart hurts from how bad I miss you. It's not fair that Finn and wyatt and the rest of the group get to talk to you and see you and I cant. I'm so sorry for what I did.

@soniaablue :
You're heart hurts? It's not fair for you? That's the most selfish pathetic bullshit I've ever heard in my life. You know what's not fair jack? When I confessed my feeling for you after you give me hope that maybe, just maybe I had a chance then you go and post about some girl the next day. That's not fucking fair. And all you have to say is sorry? SORRY. That's not enough. Just tell me why. Why did you lead me on like that? Why did you break my heart?

@jackdgrazer:
I didn't want to. I didn't mean to. I can't tell you sonia. I'm sorry but I cant. I don't love ellie, hell I don't even like her like that. I love you sonia blue. I'm so in love with you, you don't even know. Just give me another chance, please.

@soniaablue:
Why can't you tell me? That's all I'm asking for and you can't tell me. Prove that you love me. Tell me why you did it jack

@jackdgrazer:
I can't. I love you though I really really do. I just can't tell you yet

@soniaablue:
Bye jack.

@soniaablue has blocked @jackdgrazer