After that fateful day, Nanashima and Shinomiya had grown closer.

Shinomiya often asked Nanashima to watch him practice, so he can give his opinions and criticism (i.e. If something looked a bit too boring or over the top).

The one thing that Nana loved the most about watching Shino was seeing his face. Shino was always concentrated deeply into his dancing that he barely noticed anything that wasn't his feet, hands, or the music filling his ears.

"Hey, Miya, you want to go get a smoothie?" Nanashima asked as Shinomiya was packing up his bag.

Shinomiya looked up at his nickname being called. Nanashima was the one to give him the honorary title, Miya. None of the others were allowed to call him that, he pretended to hate it when Nanashima did it of course.

"Oh, Uhm," He looked up at the clock on the wall before humming, "Yeah I guess so."

"Great, because I'm in the mood for bananas." Nanashima said, rubbing his belly.

Shinomiya snorted before giggling, "I thought you were straight?" He mused.

"Wha- Oh you little shit, I am straight." Nanashima retorted, a grin forming on his own face.

"Pffft, suuuure, Banashima." Shinomiya said, his eyes widening before a smirk placed on his lips,

Nanashima rolled his eyes, "Banashima? At least mine was normal." He taunted, walking alongside Shinomiya as they walked out of the school.

"Mhm, sure."

Igarashi was staying after school for soccer practice. He sighed heavily as he wiped his face from sweat, he paused: seeing Nanashima and Shinomiya walking off grounds together.

He frowned a bit before chugging a bit of his water and jogged after them, "Hey Nana!" He called.

Nanashima stopped, hearing his name. He turned and grinned, "Wassup Iga?" He asked.

"Where are you going? You barely stay late after school because of your sister." Igarashi questioned, his brows furrowing.

Shinomiya puffed out his cheeks, "Is it any of you business?" He inquired huffily.

"Considering I'm his best friend, I'd say yes." Igarashi countered, crossing his arms. "You two seem awfully close these days."

Igarashi made a note of how Shinomiya reacted, the other's face turning red as he awkwardly shuffled in place.

"Yeah? We're putting our differences aside to be friends and not fight over Serinuma, though we're still going to be after her." Nanashima said with his toothy smile.

"Y..Yeah..." Shinomiya agreed, albeit half heartedly and without the enthusiasm.

"I see, well, have fun." Igarashi made a point of looking right at the now second year, making him turn redder under his intimidating gaze.

The green haired senior smiled and waved before jogging back to his team, leaving a confused Nanashima and an embarrassed Shinomiya.

"Well that was weird." Nanashima said, scratching his cheek.

Shinomiya shrugged, "Let's go get those smoothies..." He murmured, "And one for Kirari as well.."

"Good idea!"

A half hour later they arrived at Nanashima's house. Nana walked in and smiled, seeing Kirari dancing to her favorite show.

"Hey sis! I brought you a surprise!" Nana cheered, holding up the orange colored drink.

"Ooh! Is it pineapple mango??" She asked excitedly, running over to him with her hands up.

"Yep!" Nana confirmed, his smile bright and happy. He handed his sister the drink and she smiled back.

Shinomiya watched the interaction with a warm feeling in his tummy and chest, as he sipped his strawberry watermelon smoothie.

Kirari looked over and spotted him, "Are you Shinomiya??" She asked, walking over to him, "Big bro doesn't stop talking about you!"

Nanashima turned red, "In a legit noncreepy way, I promise." He assured with an awkward laugh.

Shinomiya giggled, "Nice to meet you Kirari, I'm Hayato Shinomiya."

"Kirari Nanashima! At your service!"