Chapter 1

Asslamoalaikum wa rahmatulahi wa barkatuh..
I hope you guysare safe and sound.
Here. Is tge very first chapter.
Please guys do support me...
Jazakillah o khair....

At Jinnah International Airport...

We can see a girl of an average height standing outside the airport, tapping her feet, waiting for someone impatiently looking here and there. She had worn a black abaya with black and white floral scarf and niqab...

Suddenly just after few minutes, her head stops the pendulum moment as she caught someone. Her eyes start twinkling seeing someone... She hurriedly took her suitcase and went in the direction of that man. She stood in front of the man who looked at her a bit puzzled. But the very next second she hugged him tightly startling him.

"Baba...... " the girl cried hugging the man who turned out to be her father Mr. Ayub Sheikh.

"Humaira ??" her father asked a bit startled.

"I missed you, baba... "

"Allah....we too missed you bacha..." He broke the hug and looked at her from top to bottom.

"Just look at you, how much you have changed, for an instant I didn't even recognize you, this niqab and all?? You look soo different."

"Yes baba alhamdulilah...." Humaira said looking down, wiping her tears.

"Allah it feels so good to see you after four long years... Alhamdulillah all safe and sound. "He said getting emotional.

"Baba I... I... am sorry... "She tried saying something but Ayub cut her in between and said.

"It's okay beta I understand, you don't need to apologize okay... Now let's go before your mother again start calling me... " Humaira let out a chuckle hearing him complaining about her mother as usual.

Ayub then took the suitcase from her hands to which she tried opposing but he hushed her.

He places the suitcase at the back seat, while Humaira sat on the passenger seat... And they drove back to their home... Talking and laughing...

***

As both father-daughter reached their destination, the car came to halt. Humaira immediately came out of the car and took a deep breath closing her eyes.

She belonged to a middle-class family. Her father is working as the manager of an Islamic bank. Their house was not that big but not too small as well.

She then turned around and saw her father coming towards her with a smile on his face.

They both went towards the main door, and Humaira ranged the bell quickly and waited for someone to open the door impatiently.

After a few seconds, the door was opened by a lady, who got a side immediately giving the space to come in. Humaira hides behind Ayub at which he chuckled lightly. He went inside the house while Humaira who was behind him hiding came inside too, closing the door behind her.

Silence spread, as none spoke. Humaira was nervous but confused as well as to why her mother was not saying anything. She peeped from his shoulders only to see her mother Khadija Ayub sheikh crying silently. She quickly came forward and embraced her tightly from her shoulder.

Khadija who was silently crying till now broke down in the embrace of her daughter, whom she was hugging after four years.

Humaira pulled down her niqab quickly, as her face was drenched with her tears. She hugged her mother more tightly.