It Takes Time

Reina had never felt this kind of distastefulness towards Harry until now. And how could she not with someone as handsome, heroic, and reliable as Jon holding her heart once before.She reckons she'd always felt this way but the events of the past year made him unbearable. Reina had just been feeling sad. Of course she was sad. Harry's father, the King, had died just around the time her grandmother had fallen ill with no hope of recovery. Which means she wouldn't be able to visit Aella on her last days of existence, with her duties as the new queen of Siremeth. Now she was stuck as queen to a kingdom that doesn't respect her, she is unable visit her dying grandmother, and she must stay married to a spoiled king that she does not love with her full heart. So yeah, she may be a little sad.

But she had no time to morn over her sadness, or even her inability to be sad with Harry following her every move. This makes her resent him more. She can't stand it when Harry gives her zero privacy. It makes her feel more and more like a little submissive queen who can't make decisions on her own. She felt the need to slap him every time he told her she couldn't have any honey cake because her "coronation is coming up soon, and we want you to fit in your dress, don't we?" When he would say this she would simply nod along and not snap back like she usually would. He should've known then that something was wrong. His little dragon, keeping quiet whenever he made a snide remark about how big her thighs were, or how she should skip dinner tonight and "just have some juice for breakfast sweetheart, your stomach is looking a bit big".

Of course Harry was just trying to help. He never meant to hurt her, or make her feel uncomfortable, he just wanted his wife, the queen, to be the best that she could be. Whenever he made a comment on her eating habits she would sneak off to the kitchen and just purge. Eat everything in sight until she felt ashamed of herself. When Harry caught her doing it one time, she cried herself to sleep in his arms. And when she woke up the next morning he told her that whenever she felt the need to eat like that, after she was done all she had to do was make herself throw up. He was with her the first time, but after that she was good on her own. She practiced this every night after dinner. But with all of this work nothing seemed to work. Sometimes she would go throughout the entire day without eating anything. This really helped a lot. She had never seen results like this from her bulimic natures. So, she kept this up until the day of her coronation.

Reina, Princess Gemma, and the queen, were being fitted into their dresses. The ladies had just had their baths and now were having their handmaids put one their corsets. Reina had a hard time getting the corset past her waste, so you can imagine the trouble her handmaid had tightening it up. Princess Gemma noticed her struggle and decided to comment on it.

"Are you having trouble there, Margot?" Gemma asked, " I can't blame you. Look at the size of those thighs. They're like elephant trunks."

"Well they seem to keep your brother pleased." Reina snapped. "Seeing as he was just in between them just last night."

"You shut that crude filthy mouth of yours right now or I'll-"

"You'll what? Might I remind you Princess that I am the future queen. And one more word out of that rude, disrespectful little mouth of yours and I'll throw you into the lions cage."

Gemma didn't dare test her further. She simply let it go.

Margot was finally able to get Reina into her corset and get her dress on. It was a beautiful red dress with vine like fabric spiraling down from her breast to the middle of her skirt. Because the dress was sleeveless it showed her golden brown skin. So you can probably picture Harry's non-existent resistance towards Reina when she walked out of the dressing room. His hands were everywhere. On her shoulders, her breasts, her hips, her waist, her ass. It was hard to resist him. But she knew that he would try to take the dress of and it was hard enough putting it on the first, it would just be worst the second time.

"I'm not really in the mood right now. Maybe after the dinner tonight." Reina said reluctantly.

Of course she doesn't want to fuck, he thought. Why would she want to make love to the man that ridicules her for her eating habits. Of course he knew the toll that his words took on her. Of course he heard her cries and whimpers in the bathroom when she was making herself throw up. Of course he noticed the way Reina would look at herself in the mirror every night, tucking and squeezing her stomach in because of what he said. Of course, Of course, Of course . He knows that he's a terrible, horrible person. That's not what he needs to hear right now. He needs reassurance that Reina loves him, because right now he's not feeling so confident.

He places his hands on her shoulder.

"D'you love me?" He asks.

"What?"

"You heard me, Reina. Do you love me."

"That's ridiculous. Why would you ask me that?"

"You've been acting..... different ever since we found out that Aella may not live through April. And I'm sorry that you won't be able to even think about seeing her until late March, but your about to be queen. It is your responsibility to look after the kingdom with me. There is no need for this moping non-sense. So I'm sorry that this is hard for you. But you need to know that you can talk to me about anything. I love you with all of my heart, and I would never want you to feel uncomfortable. So you not talking to me about how you are feeling is making me wonder just how much 'I love you' means when you say it." Harry ranted.

Before Reina could get a word out a voice called out.

"Princess Reina, we are all set up please let me escort you the the main hall where the coronation will take place." Fredric exclaimed.

"No need, Fredric. I will take her there once I am finished speaking." Harry ordered.

"But sir. It's quite urgent. We must walk her through everything before we do the real thing. We also need to make sure her crown fits." Fredric retorted.

" I said that she will be done in a moment." Fredric seemed to take the hint and left them alone.

"Now I will ask you one more time. Do you love me?" Harry asked.

"I-uh, well I-I-uh," Reina stuttered.

"Stop. That's enough." Harry commanded.

Reina had never felt so terrible than she did in that moment. As Harry left she just stood and stared at his receding back not making a sound. At that moment she couldn't take it anymore. She just couldn't do anything right. How could Harry feel unloved by her? How could she let Harry feel unloved by her? How could she let any of this happen. She ran as fast as she could to the balcony. Bumping into corners on sharp turns and crashing into maids carrying plates for the dinner after her coronation. Once she made it to the balcony she took a good deep breath and reminded herself that this was for the greater good. The greater good would be much better off without her. So she decided not to think about the minority that would miss her and climbed onto the railing of the balcony. And without a second thought she jumped and never looked back.

That's all for today folks. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you for reading. Bye!!