•8•

today's the day where i'm gonna hang out with josh and his "friend"
i went to my closet and picked out the outfit i prepared last week, it was nothing special really, i was just preparing for dramatic effects and me being extra.

it was just a maroon hoodie, some skinny black jeans and my white converse, i quickly did my makeup which consists of: concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, mascara, and chapstick.
i quickly glanced in my mirror and was satisfied with my look, i put my hair down because it was freezing outside and i really don't want the cold wind to hit the back of my neck.
i got into our car and zoned out, i didn't even realize my mom was talking to me
"sweetie, we're here" she said to me sweetly
"i'll pick you up at 6 okay?" she asks me
i nodded and stepped out of the car, i waved her goodbye and walked to josh's house(let's just pretend that camilla asked josh's house address but i didn't include it here cause i'm lazy as shit)
i was now standing in front of a wooden door and knocked 4 times, i waited until someone finally opened it
"hey cam" said a very delighted josh ovalle
"uh hi" i replied
"come in, come in" he welcomed me into his house, it was quite spacious and very warm.
"my parents are out of town for the next couple of weeks, let's go up to my room shall we?" he asks me.
i nod in response, we walk up to the stairs and what i first saw was a pair of white doors with golden knobs which i was guessing his parent's room since we swerved, at the end of the hall, i could see a door with a lightly colored gray tint to it with a silver handle, i could hear video games played from the inside and i'm guessing it's his friend playing

he opened the door handle and there was a boy, with black curly hair, and brown eyes, he was sitting on a chair completely distracted by the game but when he sensed their presence, he paused the game and stood.

it was finn, finn wolfhard