9 - 16 left on seen✿

no. 9 - 16 left on seen

✿✿✿

december 23rd

unknown: can we talk? seen 13:41

unknown: please? seen 14:32

unknown: ?? seen 18:59

Mackenzie's finger hovered over the block button but instead, she closed her phone and diverted her attention back to the tv show she was watching.

december 24th

unknown: are you getting these messages? seen 01:29

unknown: i know you are you're on read seen 08:47

unknown: have i got the right number? seen 13:02

unknown: is this mackenzie ziegler? seen 15:14

She took out the last batch of Christmas cookies her and Maddie had made. Instead of blocking the number she created a new contact, Johnny.

december 25th

johnny: merry christmas seen 06:34

december 26th

johnny: hope you enjoyed your christmas seen 11:16

johnny: can i explain? seen 17:38

johnny: i'm sorry seen 17:42

december 27th

johnny: those omelettes were good seen 09:17

johnny: how did you make them? seen 09:19

She chuckled at his messages as her fingers began to type a reply but Mackenzie's mind turned back to Nadia and she got rid of her draft message.

johnny: nvm i found a recipe seen 09:27

december 28th

johnny: i want to talk seen 13:46

johnny: please reply seen 15:14

Once again Mackenzie ignored his messages and rolled her eyes. Maddie had watched her little sister grab her phone and roll her eyes half of the time she had received messages this week.

"Kenz, are you okay? You keep jumping whenever you get a text," Maddie asked moving closer to Mackenzie.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Mackenzie turned her head away and slipped her phone into her hoodie pocket.

"Are you in an argument with Annie?"

"No, there's nothing wrong, I don't know what you're talking about," Mackenzie mumbled into the blanket she had pulled over her.

"Fine, then let me look at your texts," Maddie tried to move the blanket away to get to Mackenzie's phone.

"Why? There's nothing on there that's interesting," Mackenzie turned away more trying to block Maddie from her pocket.

"If there's nothing important on there then why won't you let me look?" Maddie began to tickle Mackenzie, she was very ticklish and whenever Mackenzie stole the tv remote or was annoying Maddie, she would tickle her. It worked and Maddie grabbed her phone typing in her sister's password.

"How do you know my password?" Mackenzie whined as she saw Maddie enter her recent messages.

"I've seen you put it in all time, you don't try and hide it," Maddie started to read Johnny's messages. "Who's this Johnny kid that's sent you sixteen texts?"

"Um, no one," Mackenzie muttered again, she didn't want to have to tell her their story especially because she thought that Mackenzie had slept over at Annie's house that night but also because she didn't realize it was the judge of her competition.

"Kenzie it isn't no one, if it was no one then you would have blocked his number by now and if you didn't mean something to him, he would have given up texting after the first day. Text him back," Maddie gave Mackenzie her phone back after she promised she would message him.

Mackenzie was angry at Johnny but she knew Maddie had to be right, why are you holding onto him Kenz? Why aren't you blocking his number? Trying not to think too much she texted him back.

Beauty: what?

Johnny: wow you replied

Johnny: can we talk about what happened?

Beauty: what is there to talk about?

Johnny: let me explain why nadia was there

Beauty: she came in and kissed you

Beauty: what is there to talk about apart from i liked you and now i don't because you have a girlfriend

Johnny: we had a thing but it's hard to explain

Beauty: it's not that hard you cheated on your girlfriend

Johnny: she's not my girlfriend

Beauty: then who is she?

Johnny: i told you it's hard to explain

Beauty: ok whatever i can't believe i actually took time out of hating you to like you

Johnny: you hated me?

Beauty: bye john

Johnny: meet me

Beauty: are you not too busy with nadia?

Johnny: i'll get you ice cream

Beauty: fine but only for the ice cream

Johnny: i'll pick you up at 11 tomorrow

Johnny plugged in his phone to charge whilst he went back to where Nadia was sitting.

"Is everything okay?" Nadia asked moving along the sofa to make room for Johnny. She hadn't left his apartment since the Mackenzie situation except for Christmas when Johnny left to be with his family.

"Yeah," he then let Nadia kiss him again, for the fifth time that day and for the fiftieth time that day he felt guilty for what he was doing.

✿✿✿

[word count; 818]

as they say in french court et merde. the next chapter will be longer i just have no ideas right now oops.