Part One

So we could say, pages 1 of 365

Y/N POV's
Oh, it was a nice day and great celebration of new year. Also, being a fan is not easy lol. I love being a fan.
"Who?"
My mom asked
"Oh, Mom. You know them" I answered
"Oh, the twins that you were talking about in the tuesday videos?" Mom said
"Moooom. You already know it, stop asking hahaha" I said

I was very happy that Im living with my mom, and brother. I was 17 years old, and living in LA California. I'm a working student, I work at night and go to school in the morning. Ya know, it's hard but life goes on. Ha! ha! Btw, my name is Y/N and I have my brother Nick. Also, I have my dog chelsea.

*Riinggg!!!*
time to work (timecheck 7:30PM)

Well, I was going in my work in the time of 7:30PM as always. I'm not allowed to be late, so I gotta go.

I was walking in the street, with the cold winds, city lights, the other lights was blinking, people's walking by, and I heard some of them laughing, dogs barking, I heard my shoe taps as I walk. As I enter the coffee shop of where I am working, I heard the bell. *Ding!* I went into the comfort room to change my shirt into the coffee shop uniform. Before I start to do my duty, I picked a song to play to heard around the coffee shop. The song title is "Breathe by Lauv" When someone called me, to order.

"Excuse me!?" The customer said and waved her hands

I approached her

"Yes ma'am? What do you need ma'am?" I asked her
"Can I order a hot caramel coffee?" She requested
"Yeah, I will serve you. Just wait for a minute" I said
"Okay, thank you" She said

As I walk, I was imagining how if the twins visited this coffee shop and it was really unexpexted? Uhh.. Impossible. It'll never happen, but how if. Oh, I will scream haha.
*I was talking to my self* the coffee was prepared, and I walked to serve the coffee to the customer. She thanked me. I smiled. I sat for awhile, I remember that it's Tuesday. Im sure they're posting their new video. *sighs* Why Am I having this feeling, I can't even understand why am I having this.