MAL.

(-deathdance )

(-deathdance )

hey everybody it's mal your local cynical bitter star wars loving emo kid who only cares about rock bands and indie singers and movies that take place in space.

also i didn't use a star wars gif because i couldn't find a good one don't attack me pls.

FAVORITE CHARACTER(S)
anakin skywalker was, is, and will always be my favorite character of all time. i will defend him to the grave and if you don't like him you can catch these hands. i also have a deep affection for han solo, ahsoka tano, obi-wan kenobi, asajj ventress, finn, and k2so.

FAVORITE MOVIE
wow i really love revenge of the sith and i will fight you on that. it's actually one of the best star wars movies don't even try to deny it. it's my favorite movie ever. and it never fails to make me suffer endlessly. it breaks me. without fail. every goddamn time.

MORE
i am the biggest anidala stan on this planet. like actually. anidala is my otp till death and that will never change. they're so tragically beautiful and how can you not honestly? i'm also a huge finnrey stan and the biggest reylo anti cause reylo is disgusting and abusive sorry and also they're related and incest is disgusting. kylux on the other hand is the best thing on this earth so of course that's acceptable. also hanleia is the cutest ship in existence like oh my god i love them so much. in general i'm a prequel stan so y'all gotta deal with that and i also loved tlj and i don't get why it gets hate. the clone wars is my entire existence. i have incredibly mixed feelings about kylo ren because he's my son but he also killed one of my favorite characters so idk. padmé deserved better.

hayden christensen and adam driver and the most precious humans. sorry i don't make the rules.

honestly i just really like my chemical romance and palaye royale and lana del rey and being sad.