#11

Tom when he first saw you at school

Tom when he first saw you at school. You were new and you didn't know your way around or who anyone was. Tom knew he had to buddy a new student but he didn't realise how stunning you'd be.

Tom had just been at his locker and he shut it and turned around to see you holding a timetable with a handbag on your shoulder. You looked up searching the corridor for someone who looked friendly enough to direct you to your tutor room. You had been told that when you got to tutor you'd have a buddy to help you for your first week. 

You had walked over to Tom who was completely frozen where he was. He was staring directly at you but he still didn't notice you advancing towards him.

"Hi, I'm new here and well out of all the people here, you look the nicest. Could you possibly show me to G40? I'm told that it's my tutor room and I will get a buddy there?"  You asked waiting for a reply which you didn't get. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" 

"Oh yeah sorry that's my tutor room as well, is your name Y/N by any chance?" He asked curious to see if it was actually you who he was meant to be guiding around the school. 

"Yes it is, nice to meet you..." You waited for him to give you his name but again he was silent. "It's nice to meet you..."

"Sorry, Tom. I'm Tom."

"Well it's nice to meet you Tom. I'm assuming you're my buddy considering you know my name?"