1..

Onika

I pulled up the abandoned warehouse Darnell told us he would be

I pulled up the abandoned warehouse Darnell told us he would be . I patiently waited , I had my gun in my purse and Bey had hers sitting on her lap.

"I wish this nigga would hurry the fuck up" she started "he should've had my money a long time ago"

"Bae...calm down" I said and grabbed her hand "I got this one Daddy" I smirked

"No Onika , I don't want anyone's blood on your hands I'll handle it."

I rolled my eyes  "ight , whateva "

A few more minutes past then bright headlights appeared, damn near blinded us.

Beyoncé put her gun in her pocket, and pulled her white tee over it.

Darnell gets out his car , Bey slowly does the same ..

~~~~~~~~~~~
Beyoncé

"wassup bro" Darnell said all happy and shit

"wassup bro" Darnell said all happy and shit. Like all of this is just okay.

Happy go lucky ass nigga

"Where's my money Darnell, I been waiting and you know I don't like to be kept waiting "

"I know , I know and look I'll even pay you back double " he said reaching into his duffle bag.

It revealed $24,000 and some product he gave me back in return . He owes me $30,000 , I dont believe the whole 'I was robbed' bullshit .

"That's all you have for me?" I say and I look at him .

He looks behind him to his crew and then back at me "yes that's all , I wouldn't fuck with you like that Bey" he says and I grab the duffle bag.

"Right.." I say

A few seconds went by and Darnell was shakin like a stripper . Good, this nigga thought he could lie to me and get away with it .

"Aye look I got something for you " I say and I put my hand in my pocket .

I quickly pull of my gun shot one of his boys in the leg. The rest of his boys pull out their weapons and point them at me , I point mine at Darnell.

"Where the fuck is my shit , Darnell!" I yell losing patience by the second .

Nicki comes walking from the car .

"I knew this nigga was a fraud " she says coming and standing beside me .

"Look Bey , I told You I was robbed alright" he says with his hands up .

"Then why didn't you tell right after it happened ? I would've taken care of everything but instead I'm left thinking you tryna fuck with me and my money. " I say

Nicki walks over to him , she lifts his head up and smirks .

"Just tell the truth honey"

"...i was robbed ma-"

Nicki slapped him "no you weren't .."

I walked over to his car , his boys got the hint and they ran like little girls.

I searched the car , I will tear this car apart if I have to .

"Please let me go " I hear him cry

Nicki continued to beat him , beat him until he fesses up.

I looked in the backseat, there was some type of compartment in the floor . I opened it "Bingo"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~