2..

Beyoncé

"So.." I started slowly walking back to a bleeding Darnell and Onika. "Look what I found baby"

I toss the money to her , she smiles flexing her dimples . "Now honey you could've avoided that ass whooopin" she said to him "the money was in there the whole time"

"I guess you're not as smart as I thought you were " I say harshly .

I grab Darnell by the collar of his shirt and forcefully pin him to the car. "Nell my boy..I hate to do this bro"

He cried then all of the sudden a smile crept on his face. He started laughing , Onika and I looked at him like he was stupid .

"The fuck is so funny ?" I ask

He spit in my face , which mainly was blood .

"You piece of shit " I say now pissed . I punch him dead in the face , making the back of his head hit the hood of the car. I then choke him , I saw Onika make her way to the car .

"Look at you ..worthless, you're own team didn't even stay to help you . Now you're about to die at the hands of us " I say tightening my grip , he still continues to fight back .

"I was ...born alone ...I'll fucking die... alone "

"So was I , but I wasn't aloud to be a lil bitch "

"Fuck ...you ..." he says and i finally win that battle. His grip around my wrist loosened and his hands fell to his sides . I was still holding him by the neck .

I drag him to his backseat and lay him in it , he still had a pulse . Next time, he knows not to fuck with me . I almost made an example of him , in front of all his friends.

I walk back to the car , before I got in my side i looked around making sure coast was clear to leave. There wasn't a mess, it looked more like a robbery of some sort.

As much as he was beaten and choked , he probably won't even remember this tomorrow. But anyone who's smart knows not to snitch.

"You okay baby?" Onika asks , I start the car and pull off.

"Just like every other night , baby"

"I'll count the money and sort everything out with your father .." she says then kisses my neck

I bite my lip

"Then i was thinking .." she starts rubbing my thigh "I could run us a bath annndddd"

She kisses my neck again

"Girl we won't be able to make it home if you keep doing that " I say and she smirks

"Okay Papi"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We lived in a penthouse in Brooklyn, I'm originally from Houston , Texas but when I met and started dating Onika she talk me into moving up here.

I like it , except the winters are brutal. I grew up in a rough neighborhood forcing me to really take this life serious. My dad didn't play around, my mother didn't really have a say on things and I know she doesn't this life for neither one of us but it is what it is .

My sister doesn't really know exactly what Dad and I are involved in . I would like to keep it that way, I even hate the fact Onika is even involved .

My dad started off as a music producer for big artist back in the 90s , then that turned into drugs trade , weapons trade, money schemes, etc .

I love my dad , but he was always a man who was very serious all the time , never played games. As much shit he was doing in the streets , he always pushed me and my sister hard in school. 

It's almost like he doesn't want us to go down the same path but sadly I did . So did my brother , who isn't the lucky one and ended up serving his time in prison .

"You know I haven't seen my dad since the whole thing with him and the Ronnie shoot out " Onika was counting the money for me and I sat at the island in the kitchen .

"Yeah i know babe , but he handles your music , profits from the products we sell, shall I go on?"

"Like I know I can be evil but damn . He thought that Ronnie was extorting money from him"

"Your father don't play " Onika laughs

Though that was true, I didn't laugh . My dad has always been tough and growing up my dad was really in the drug game.

"$23,000" Onika said "it's all here , now we're waiting for the profit from the weed sales and cocaine"

I walk behind her and grab her waist "thank you baby " I kiss her cheek .

"Now " she says and turns around to me and bites her bottom lip "about that bath I was talking about "
I kiss her "mmm..let's go" I smile

~~~~~~
So you guys got a little background story for Bey..😌

Onika seems like a rider ❤️

What do you think about Beyoncé's father? 🤨

Feel bad for Darnell? 💀

Until next time ..😘

~Shy