Chapter 1

My name is Alexandria Dawn Adams and I have blonde/brown hair and blue eyes. When I was 13years old and in 6th Grade,I got my dream to come true when I was casted as RainLynn Singer in Supernatural which was my favorite show and for my character I had to change my hair which I only had to put purple streaks in it and try to keep my hair long which I hated. I got casted into the end of the first season and I was The youngest person on the cast being as Jared was 22 and Jensen was 26 at that time. As the years went by I had gotten really close with both Jared and Jensen but as there were around me all the time and there girlfriends they had at the time they where always scared of me being as if we were filming during the holiday and I couldn't get home they would take me to there house and have like thanksgiving or Christmas with me it was very hard on me being I was very young, my first year with filming I couldn't get home because there was a very bad snow storm in Pennsylvania where I am from so I couldn't get home for Christmas but Jared didn't want me to spend Christmas in Vancouver alone so he took me to Texas with him so I could spend Christmas with him and his family. New Years was even worse when Jared had to go finish filming for a movie was casted In. So I had to Either try to get home or just fly back to Vancouver which Jared didn't want me to spend New Years in an airport so I had stayed with Jensen and it was good as I got my first New Years kiss from him but as I was just as just 14 at the time it still ment a lot to me. But it was life I had grown to love but as the years went by it got tough as both Jensen and Jared got married and started having babies. But what there wives don't know is that my twin Daughters RainLynn Mae and MaeLynn Jay, who are going to be ten this year is that Jared and Jensen are there dad's because it was about 9months before my 16th birthday and I was filming the last episode for season two, then I could go home for a couple month 2 at the most then come back to set to being filming season 3 I had gotten pregnant with them being as I had sex with both Jensen and Jared and only they know being as I gotten a DNA test done for both of them and the Doctor told me that it was 2-1,000,000 that RainLynn And MaeLynn have the same dads which means they both have Jensen and Jared are there fathers. Which both of them live with me but they get there time with there dad's but they mostly take them out somewhere being as Dani and Gen doesn't know that MaeLynn and RainLynn are both there children.
Now As I have been on Supernatural since 2005 and now being 24 years old and I'm not the same little teenager that I was 13 years ago, Here is my story about My Life In Show Business.